Believe it or Nuts...

set_raj thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Believe it or Nuts....πŸ˜†Amar was shown last night in yellow shirt, dark blue jacket and multi colored muffler around his neck. Today when he enters the house he is wearing red shirt, red muffler and black jacket..πŸ˜› How eij thij passibel?..he changed this dressing on the roadwaa?πŸ˜†

When he comes to know about riots and Divya , he is shown again in same dress yellow shirt n red jacket...he goes out in same dress but it changes again to red shirt and red muffler...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Amar is like Mr.Bean who changes his dress on road..πŸ˜†

Edited by set_raj - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nehlove thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Mujhe uske face ke alawa aur kuch dikhta hi nahi.. so sorry I don't notice such things.. πŸ˜›
set_raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: nehlove

Mujhe uske face ke alawa aur kuch dikhta hi nahi.. so sorry I don't notice such things.. πŸ˜›

Aaay haay mar jawaan gur khaake..kya baat hai deewangi ki neha jee..?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
set_raj thumbnail
The car was moving like a baail-gaadi.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† it was not airport but clearly looked a hall or lobby of hotel..just one desk..aur kuch tha hi nahi.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
sana4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey i noticed that too! how can he change so quickly quickly? kya kapre apne saath lekar gaya tha, just in case if madamji does something wrong to him πŸ˜† ?
set_raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: sana4ever

hey i noticed that too! how can he change so quickly quickly? kya kapre apne saath lekar gaya tha, just in case if madamji does something wrong to him πŸ˜† ?

πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†Awwww..Sana..yeh kya kah rahi ho jee?..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†haan madamji shayad usko ganga mein push kar de yah kapde per daal fenk de toh..?πŸ˜†aur kya wrong kar sakti hai?πŸ˜ƒ
afghangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
just like the episode divyas hair got wet, but when she went through the city to get a room, she had curly hair and then again when she came to apologize her hair where not curly, it was dry. i think this is cause they shoot these scenes before and the cut in between.
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Blooper toh part hai, yaar kabhi din hota hai toh woh aaj raat ko irport se niklegi toh phir se orining ho jaygi.
Khair nice bloopers observation, Mr. Bean changes on roadwa?
watever i am too happy that bindiyaan is not shown thse days. πŸ‘
xXxSHAMILAxXx thumbnail
lol! dulhan and there bloopers πŸ˜† seem to never end πŸ˜†
set_raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: afghangirl

just like the episode divyas hair got wet, but when she went through the city to get a room, she had curly hair and then again when she came to apologize her hair where not curly, it was dry. i think this is cause they shoot these scenes before and the cut in between.

πŸ‘nice observations afghangirl...maybe divya is wearing a Wig..πŸ˜†im sure she is wearing it...they want her to look like NRI gal..in one episode so mny bloopers..πŸ˜†Are watching bloopers in serial or serial of bloopers?πŸ˜†.πŸ˜†.or serial in bloopers.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†