India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

25th August 2004

deadly Senior Member
deadly
deadly

Posted: 25 August 2004 at 1:29pm | IP Logged

Purab asks her if she thinks he has bought the store. Jassi tells him who else would have bought the store. That he is the " Take over king" and he always steals people ideas ,friendship and properties. Purab tells Jassi that she has said enough. And that he will not argue with her. Jassi again starts her nonsense. She again accuses him of a lot of things. Purab tells Jassi that she is blinded by her love for Armaan. Jassi tells him that because of that hatred he is destroying Armaan and Gulmohur. Purab says she is falling into the quicksand thanks to Armaan but refuse to come out. That she has changed so much. He wishes that he would show what she has become today. He then tells her that he came over here just because of his love for her. That she was the one who taught him that true love and friendship can win. ( Guys I am not sure about this dialogue. Maybe I got it wrong. Please do correct me if I am wrong.) But today she has proven that true love can't win. And since she wants him out of her life he is leaving her. Because he can't see her falling for a person like Armaan Suri. Both of them are silent for a sec. Jassi turns to leave. Purab insist that he will drop her. Jassi tries to refuse. But Purab doesn't allow that. He tells her clearly that she will not go alone this late in the night.Purab opens the car 's door for Jassi. Jassi sits inside. The car starts. As soon as it leaves Armaan's car come. He has seen both of them together.

Both of them are sitting in the car. Jassi stares at Purab who is looking straight on the road. She thinks " Why isn't Purab talking ? Any way I am glad. At least he is not insulting Armaan Sir ?" Purab is thinking " Why is Jassi so obsessed with Armaan. I bet even now she is thinking about Armaan ( you know her too well Purab) Why can't she see what she has become ?". Jassi is thinking " Am I the one who is wrong ? Am I the one who is acting like the fool and is foolish ? No I am not wrong. Armaan sir is not like that". In Armaan's home Armaan is screaming at Raj. He is telling Raj that how can Jassi behave like that ? How can she fall for Purab ? What happened to her honesty, loyalty and intelligence ? He tells Raj that he will not tolerate Jassi's behavior any longer ? That he is going to ask her straight out that whats her relationship with Purab. Raj asks Armaan to cool down. He reminds Armaan that Jassi has kohinoor and the last thing he would want her to be is upset by him and that Armaan is not going to marry her. He tells him to do something that will trap Jassi in her own web. Armaan then say that he is going to test Jassi tomorrow. In her room Jassi is thinking that why is God testing her. She has flashbacks of what Purab said and then she has flashbacks of Armaan helping that woman in the old aged home. She thinks that Armaan can never be a bad person. She stares at a cheque and then keep it in her file. ( One minute I thought it was the letter from Purab)

The next day Armaan is practicing his lines. He is saying " Jassi what are you up to ? What's your relationship with Purab Mehra". Malika walks in. She asks Armaan that what is he muttering to himself. Armaan says nothing. She tells him that how her idea has gone down. That she was planning to introduce the designs of Paul but since the store is not there any longer everything is hopeless. Just then Jassi walks in. She goes into the cabin on seeing Malika and Armaan. Purab is talking to somebody at phone. He tells the person clearly that he wants to sell the house and not put it on rent as he is leaving Mumbai forever. And he is never coming back. After he has finished talking he thinks to himself that he is going to prove himself innocent in Jassi's eyes before leaving. He stares at photo of Jassi and Rohan in the beach. This time the photo looked as if it was posed before being taken. Because both of them are staring the camera. Again the photo is in a beautiful silver frame. Then Purab calls somebody else. He tells the person that he wants the full details of store buyer as soon as possible.Armaan is thinking. Jassi comes in and gives him the cheque. She tells him happily that now Gulmohur has all the money. Enough money to do a show on Gulmohurs design which will impress Malika and so she will become quiet. She leaves the cabin. Armaan is angry.Raj comes in. He asks Armaan if he spoke to Jassi. Armaan say angrily that before he would ask the truth Jassi gave him the answer. He tells him about the cheque. He tells Raj that Jassi has now started to order him around. He tells Raj that he hates Jassi. Raj tell Armaan to cool it. He tells him that Jassi is trying distract him so he should do something to distract her. Armaan thinks that's a good idea.

Downstairs Maddy is throwing a fit. Malika is explaining him about Paul. Maddy asks Malika that how could she do this to him. Malika points out that Maddy is his friend. Maddy points out that Gulmohur is his not anybody else. Aryan walks in and asks him why. Seeing the sight of Aryan Maddy looks even more frustrated. He tells Aryan to shoo away from his office and that he will never understand his creativity. Aryan says sarcastically that Paul will be displaying his designs with Maddy's. Which will show who is more creative. Maddy is shocked to hear that. Armaan walks in. Maddy accuse Armaan. He tells Armaan that he hates him but not as much as Aryan. Aryan leaves so does Malika. Armaan tell Maddy he can understand him. I think he say " Even my power of sensitivity is being tested". He tells Maddy he got the cheque and that he better come up with a idea. Maddy is looking really frustrated. After Armaan leaves. Maddy asks everybody to think. He sarcastically asks Pari also to think. He tells his assistants that whats the use of them if they can't think. He even goes to a picture of a model and asks the model if she has any ideas. He looks really fed up and under a lot of pressure. Everybody tries to help him out. Maria , Pari and Ruby mom but nothing seems to please him. In Armaan's cabin Jassi walks in. Armaan asks her that since she is a genius can she come up with some thing for the topic of Maddy's design. Jassi smiles and is about to leave when Armaan seeing that smile asks her if she is enjoying all this. Jassi denies the fact and say that she can't come up with good ideas and if she gives him the idea he will laugh at her. She tells him that if she was a designer she would makes clothes for women like herself. Who stands at train and bus stops. Clothes that are good but can be worn by people like her. She leaves by saying that she knew he wouldn't like the idea. Armaan is left thinking.

Maddy is standing and is staring at his fingers. Armaan is looking nervously at him."Hmmm I know Maddy I am not the designer and I certainly don't have your creativity and all but I still wanted to give the idea and try my luck" says Armaan . Maddy is thinking. Then he grabs Armaan head from both his hands as if ready to kill him. Armaan asks Maddy to cool down and that he doesn't need to follow his idea. Maddy then kiss Armaan on both his cheeks. Armaan is shocked. Maddy looks excited. He tells Armaan that's a great idea. He tells him that Armaan has proven today that he has brain. Then Maddy kiss Armaan's head. Maddy then say out loud " I am going to plan designs for women who I never use to look at them once. Woman who are fat and all. I am going to accept this challenge. Maddy the genius will prove his capability" Then he goes to his assistant and tell them the idea. Armaan then thinks to himself " No Maddy you are not the genius its Jassi who is the genius and again she has proven that. I hate her. I hate her."

Jassi is sorting out her e-mails in the computer. She comes across Rohan's photograph. She stares at it and think to herself " If I delete this photograph will it end my relationship with Purab". She stares at it for a moment and then thinks " No I cannot end my relationship with Rohan". Purab is walking around.( The poor guy has nothing left to do I suppose) The man he called calls him back. He tells him that he has found out the paper work and all. But the person who has bought the store has given his company's name so it will take him two more days to find out the real person's name. The man keeps the phone down. Purab stares at the photograph of Rohan and Jassi again. He thinks to himself " Jassi you just have to wait for two day and then I will prove myself innocent".

anjuman Senior Member
anjuman
anjuman

Posted: 25 August 2004 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
thanks for the upadte Big smile
current IF-Rockerz
current
current

Posted: 25 August 2004 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
thanks deadly ...your updates are the greatest!..
Ritu_t123 Groupbie
Ritu_t123
Ritu_t123

Posted: 25 August 2004 at 1:39pm | IP Logged

hmmm...

Finally Purab is leaving forever as he said in today's episode. Dead

Anyway,Thanx deadly Tongue

anjuman Senior Member
anjuman
anjuman

Posted: 25 August 2004 at 1:42pm | IP Logged

purab is trying to prove himself innocent in jassi's eyes

Jassi is trying to prove herself innocent in malika's eyes

Armann is trying to prove his love 4 jassi

Aryaan is trying to prove that arman is Fraud

Malika is trying to prove that Jassi is fraud

my god prove prove prove, no result

deadly Senior Member
deadly
deadly

Posted: 25 August 2004 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
so true anjuman.
Ritu_t123 Groupbie
Ritu_t123
Ritu_t123

Posted: 25 August 2004 at 1:46pm | IP Logged

Relax anjuman!!!

With all these points, U R proving URself a mad. LOL LOL LOL

Just Joking. Plz dont take it seriously.

Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 25 August 2004 at 1:47pm | IP Logged

thanks for the update.

Go to top