New Photo of Trio From "HBP"

Posted: 16 years ago

New Ad, Photo of Trio from "Harry Potter and Half-Blood Prince"

The April 2008 issue of Nick Magazine contains a preview of the upcoming Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince including a new ad for the movie as well as a new photo of the trio. In this photo, you can see the trio of Harry (Dan Radcliffe), Hermione (Emma Watson), and Ron (Rupert Grint) sitting in the Gryffindor Common Room, with Harry holding what appears to be his potions book. The new issue of Nick magazine will be on stands next week. We are trying to obtain clearer images of this and will update with more when we can. Update: Thanks to our affliate RonandHermionesource.com you can see a much larger version of the trio photo, here.

Yay!!!!
247 days more!
New Interview with Fenrir Greyback Actor Dave Legeno

There is a short new interview with Dave Legeno, who will be portraying the villainous werewolf Fenrir Greyback in the upcoming Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. UK tabloid The Daily Star has an article where the cage fighter turned actor mentions his role as the loathsome werewolf in the sixth Harry Potter film, and talks briefly about working with actor Dan Radcliffe (Harry Potter). In what is described as a "gruesome fight scene," he says: "Daniel will be taking his own 17 stone monster in this film – me." The fighter, known as The Legend Killer for his giant-slaying ways, added: "He is a lovely guy but let's just say he will have his hands full when I get hold of him." You can see the scan of this article, here courtesy of Snitchseeker.com

Thanks guys!
Yeah, I totaly got the creepy pedophile vibe from Greyback as well. Especially after The Malfoy Manor chapter in Deathly Hallows, how he was talking about Hermione… shudders πŸ˜• 🀒
Thanks! I can't waiiiittt!!! πŸ˜ƒ
yay!!! [:D/] harry potter is back again!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ
wow thats great...
thanks for sharing

ps: what has Rupert done with his hair..seems too flat..Dan looking much better than in OOTP 😊
agree Dan is looking better than ootp.I didn't like Rupert's haircut too 😳
pleasure mike000rules.Can't wait either. 😳
vrits hp is ALWAYS in news,it's not new yaar! 😳 πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰