CID

Anokha Intequam part - 5

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

massey

massey

Posted: 13 September 2005 at 9:46am | IP Logged

Hi friends this is my first time so excuse me if i missed or misspelled anything. I dont remeber all but i will try to give the points what happened

here it goes

1. Abhijeet is injure and CID team reaches at the spot.
  2. ACP Ajat explains to CID team that abhijeet was taking the producer for the fingure prints and he must have done this accident and Daksh says that there was one more person in the car other than the producer.
  3. The cat puppet is missing again.
  4. Fedricks and Daya are looking for the producer and they find out that the producer owns one more house far from the city and they say that this place is good for hide- out and when they reach there they find the same cat puppet and take it to forensic lab.
  5. Dr. angalika takes the blood from the puppet and finds out that the blood mataches with the producers blood but ACP Ajat says that there is something wrong with this puppet and they show some flash back abt how Abhijeet shows the blood mark and it has been changed so Dr. says that if it has been changed then ww will find out rite now so he puts some solution on it and its shows that it has been changed and they match the blood with the real killer this is not shown to us.
  6. the producer calls Sheel Kumar to Sameera's house and he wonders why he called him there
  7. Producer opens the door and he is all injure with blood on his face so sheel kumar ask him what happens so he says small accident.
  8. they go in the house and sheel kumar find sameera there with hand-cuffs
  9. sameera start shouting to sheel kumar to save her from producer.
  10. producer takes out the gun and they both sheel kumar and the producer start fighting
  11. CID team reaches there and stop them
  12. Daya takes the gun and finds out that there were not bullets in it
  13. ACP says that if there were bullets it would be for sameera.
  14. sameera removes the cuff and takes out the gun from here back and point out to Abhijeet.
  15. they ask her why she did that and she says sheel kumar promises her to make her a big star but he only gave her small roles and abt Rakhi she was pregnent and the producer dind wanted to accept her so killed her. And sameera killed the prducers son - they dint show why. the whole plan for rakhi disappearing and the watch at sheel kumar house was Sameera's and Rakhi's plan to put sheel kumar in trouble. Sheel kumar's only went to resto. to talk with Rakhi abt the blackmailing thing which both the girls were doing
  16. in the end sameera'a gets mad and taken to physcatrist and the producer to Jail

I hope this is help you all

Thanks

Mona

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anokha Intequam part - 5" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

OodlesDoodles

IF-Veteran Member

OodlesDoodles

Posted: 13 September 2005 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Thanks Mona for filling in.

vat_269

Groupbie

vat_269

Posted: 13 September 2005 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
thanx mona...nice update Smile

anjali.nair

IF-Veteran Member

anjali.nair

Posted: 14 September 2005 at 1:52am | IP Logged
that was so sweet of you mona. i couldn't watch the ending. thanks for the update. if it's okay then could you please write a short update for last week's cid sb?

is cid now a continuation of cid sb or are they showing two diff. stories in both?

did they introduce vedant (tumhari disha) in cid sb yet?

massey

massey

Posted: 14 September 2005 at 9:36am | IP Logged
no the cid sb is not the cont. its a new story i guess. but i was only able to watch part 2 and i was not at home for 1. and my cable got disconnected Cry Cry even i want to know what happen i would appreciate if some1 plz update for the last week

thanks Smile
Mona

gk_09

Global Moderator

gk_09

BollyCurry Buzzer, Crazy Creatives

Posted: 15 September 2005 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
thanx 4 de update

Post Reply New Post

Go to top