Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatbuster thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

btw, here's how u can tell a lot about some people in VL, irrespective of what they claim about themselves-

1. if they find a singer "cuteeeee", "hottt" etc, then they must be teen gals. words like "rocks"/ "rox" are other pointers. πŸ˜†

2. if they are mostly into relationship-talk eg. divorce threads, spousal abuse etc, then they must be 30+ something females, maybe 35+ something guys. probably a very frustrated lot. πŸ˜‰

3. if they cant string together a complete sentence without various mistakes, then they are verbally challenged. ditto for the logic. πŸ˜†
corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatbuster

btw, here's how u can tell a lot about some people in VL, irrespective of what they claim about themselves-

1. if they find a singer "cuteeeee", "hottt" etc, then they must be teen gals. words like "rocks"/ "rox" are other pointers. πŸ˜†

2. if they are mostly into relationship-talk eg. divorce threads, spousal abuse etc, then they must be 30+ something females, maybe 35+ something guys. probably a very frustrated lot. πŸ˜‰

3. if they cant string together a complete sentence without various mistakes, then they are verbally challenged. ditto for the logic. πŸ˜†

Love the generalisationπŸ˜† especially coz it's pretty spot-on!!!

For the record, however, I would state categorically, that I am NOT frustrated!!!!πŸ˜‰

Twisted.........but not frustrated!πŸ˜†

😑M😑

nitasuni thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatbuster

Speaking like a psycologist.

Being in your  2nd category my explainations. Less talk in real life  and being observant while travelling / while at  work, see a lot.  If saw some thing to react,  usually  try to react in real life also but can not always.  Not in the above mentioned threads because of frustrations,  but as in a place to express opinion.(In personal life not much frustrations).

chatbuster thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madmadgirl

Love the generalisationπŸ˜† especially coz it's pretty spot-on!!!

one tries😊

For the record, however, I would state categorically, that I am NOT frustrated!!!!πŸ˜‰

nice to know. those types are such high-maintenance, no?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

on the the other hand, maybe they make up for it by being "easy"?πŸ˜‰

Twisted.........

that's a given. gotta be to spend any time in the virtual world.😊

but not frustrated!πŸ˜†

ok, but i did say "probably". so we do have exceptions. am all hedged that way.

😑M😑

chatbuster thumbnail

Originally posted by: nitasuni

Speaking like a psycologist.

Being in your  2nd category my explainations. Less talk in real life  and being observant while travelling / while at  work, see a lot.  If saw some thing to react,  usually  try to react in real life also but can not always.  Not in the above mentioned threads because of frustrations,  but as in a place to express opinion.(In personal life not much frustrations).

i know where you are coming from. in any case, the operative word is "probably". didnt mean to imply they are all frustrated. it was a spoofy remark 😊 

IdeaQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Interesting posts by all of youπŸ‘

However....is it true that we can analyse the people on the basis of their post😲

Then all the people support infidelity, Sanjaydutt's, Bal thackarey's ,George Bush,Osama's, Paris Hilton's...... are in real also like that

coming back to my observation I find exactly the opposite.....

1. I've seen an egoistic on screen debator on the forum.On the forum he is very egoistic....somany don't like him...but off screen...he is not like that..he is very decent, not so egoistic, well cultured..sensitive person.....Same with a lady.She seems to be very egoistic and tough but she is very nice person off screen....It took some time to understand these gems😊
  2. I've seen some people who are very sensitive, creative, literature oriented ....very emotional  on screen  and they are not soo good in real life....they are infact very evil...
  3. I've seen some crazy people on the forum..their posts were very foolish, direct meaning was never understood.....they were most whacky people in virtual life and in real they are completley different.....

Driving the point home, we cannot predict people on the basis of their forum posts, languages, nature of their posts....or even AV's..who knows...some people may pose to have classy Av's with nice paintings and in real they might be exactly opposite things..with itsy bitsy clothes.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

However, we can estimate the people to some extent..on the basis of their posts....in general....

chatbuster thumbnail

Originally posted by: mythili_Kiran

Interesting posts by all of youπŸ‘

However....is it true that we can analyse the people on the basis of their post😲

Then all the people support infidelity, Sanjaydutt's, Bal thackarey's ,George Bush,Osama's, Paris Hilton's...... are in real also like that

coming back to my observation I find exactly the opposite.....

I've seen an egoistic on screen debator on the forum.On the forum he is very egoistic....somany don't like him...but off screen...he is not like that..he is very decent, not so egoistic, well cultured..sensitive person.....Same with a lady.She seems to be very egoistic and tough but she is very nice person off screen....It took some time to understand these gems😊 I've seen some people who are very sensitive, creative, literature oriented ....very emotional  on screen  and they are not soo good in real life....they are infact very evil...
  1. I've seen some crazy people on the forum..their posts were very foolish, direct meaning was never understood.....they were most whacky people in virtual life and in real they are completley different.....

Driving the point home, we cannot predict people on the basis of their forum posts, languages, nature of their posts....or even AV's..who knows...some people may pose to have classy Av's with nice paintings and in real they might be exactly opposite things..with itsy bitsy clothes.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

However, we can estimate the people to some extent..on the basis of their posts....in general....

but then that's another thing not to do- form opinions about others in VL based on WHAT they write, unless one can establish a long pattern of certain kind of thinking. after all, so many of us are just taking debating stances for the heck of it. i think the clue should come from HOW they write, how logically/ illogically they argue their viewpoints. i mean every time we have a debate and someone is insinuating about the great homes they own or how rich their neighbors are, that shld tell us a lot. very insecure is what they are. very boastful tooπŸ˜‰

as for some people being not liked, sure. people will always be envious. at the end of the day, we might hate the celeb types, but we still cant keep off them, can we?πŸ˜† like i always say, better to be envied than to envy. better to have it and flaunt it and be hated for it than not have it at all.πŸ˜‰

as for some folks having ego, maybe they have a self-inflated opinion that's not been founded on meeting and competing with some really smart ones. what to say? 😊

Edited by chatbuster - 16 years ago

toh phir, kya nateeja nikla?  vl mein sab jhoothey hain, makkaar hain, chor hain, chalu hain, dhokeybaz hain.....sarey aib hain unn mein...yeh hee ya phir kuchh aurπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

i think, now a days, one shd keep their guard up no matter whether they r in vl or rl.  drop that guard...get hurt....u got no one else but urself to blame😊

Edited by Gauri_3 - 16 years ago
lighthouse thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gauri_3

toh phir, kya nateeja nikla?  vl mein sab jhoothey hain, makkaar hain, chor hain, chalu hain, dhokeybaz hain.....sarey aib hain unn mein...yeh hee ya phir kuchh aurπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

i think, now a days, one shd keep their guard up no matter whether they r in vl or rl.  drop that guard...get hurt....u got no one else but urself to blame😊

Haan kuch aur hain kahani mein twist ..πŸ˜› In VL - for guys it is Venus on the other end and for gals it is Adonis.πŸ˜‰

btw drop that guard and you may meet a good friend.😊

chatbuster thumbnail

Originally posted by: lighthouse

Haan kuch aur hain kahani mein twist ..πŸ˜› In VL - for guys it is Venus on the other end and for gals it is Adonis.πŸ˜‰

btw drop that guard and you may meet a good friend.😊

but that also depends on why someone comes to VL. let's take DM for example. if we end up making friends with everyone, who's left to play the game with? in fact, best thing imo is to not make VL friends in such forums so that one has the entire field to work with. cant be getting tied down in raksa bandhan kind of relationshipsπŸ˜†