Views

Users

Frequent Posters

qwertyesque thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by: Gauri_3

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† kafi lambee soch hai boss.

kyoon, cousins aur padosiyon key bhi toh ek ek batcha hoga.  muh boley bhai behen banao aur sarey tyohaar manao.  phir bhi baat na baney toh virtual rishteydari jod loπŸ˜†

arre padosiyon se  rakhi bandhwa li toh line kispe marenge... yaar kuch toh khayal karo!!!!!πŸ˜†

sweetmagic4u thumbnail
Originally posted by: qwertyesque

arre padosiyon se  rakhi bandhwa li toh line kispe marenge... yaar kuch toh khayal karo!!!!!πŸ˜†

Padosiyon pe line marthe jao, hum online behene hein na Qwerty bhaiya?πŸ˜‰ Tho mei apna Moneygram kab expect karu?πŸ˜†

sweetmagic4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Hypothetically it seems like a good idea. There is a population crisis that needs to be addressed. Forcing birth control is a choice to make. However, the logistics employed were all wrong. The result is female infanticide, lower status of women, abandoned/orphaned children and a skewed population that negatively effects society and economy.

I agree.

The one child policy is not only a direct violation of human rights but also an unrealistic expectation that leads to the above said negative consequences.

I think the solution is education about family planning and such.

qwertyesque thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetmagic4u

Padosiyon pe line marthe jao, hum online behene hein na Qwerty bhaiya?πŸ˜‰ Tho mei apna Moneygram kab expect karu?πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.... u speaking for urself Jaadu?

lighthouse thumbnail

Only one child policy would create more or less same type of people as oldest child or first borns are described as having highest IQ's, dependable, studious,  disciplined etc so that would be quite boring imo.πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: lighthouse

Only one child policy would create more or less same type of people as oldest child or first borns are described as having highest IQ's, dependable, studious,  disciplined etc so that would be quite boring imo.πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

so true on bolded hi-lited part.πŸ˜ƒ .......😑on boring😑😑  who says we r boring

lighthouse thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gauri_3

so true on bolded hi-lited part.πŸ˜ƒ .......😑on boring😑😑  who says we r boring

I will answer that after meeting your siblings...πŸ˜‰

But seriously we also need people with social charm, always ready for fun, living lil on the edge types which are usually found in younger siblings. πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by lighthouse - 16 years ago
Originally posted by: lighthouse

I will answer that after meeting your siblings...πŸ˜‰

But seriously we also need people with social charm, always ready for fun, living lil on the edge types which are usually found in younger siblings. πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

lakshmim_84 thumbnail

The violation of human rights is forcing the people on having only one child... It is working for china(or not-only future can tell), but it reminds me of another incident in history... In germany during hitler's time, the kids who were good enough, who could be useful for the country were allowed to live. Anyone who was born handicapped was killed... This is an example of what happens when state interferes in your personal life. In china, the state is forcing a mother to kill her child because the kids fault is- he/she is not the first born. Don't u feel this is violationof human rights?
Edited by lakshmim_84 - 16 years ago
mizz_1818 thumbnail
Are you for or against such a policy being implemented in India?
I am soo totally for it; a lot of people in India are poor and have a lot of children they cannot care for...theone child rule should definetly be applied. Well since india is a little country and there are TOO many people (dense population- small aread= bad).

Was this the right move for the chinese goverment at that time?
It was since by now there would have been like millions of more kids in china and the economic activity or the goverment in any matter cannot support all these childrens.

Should these type of policies be allowed?
Yes. The should- the giverment is just unblocking the flow of economic activity.

Overall, did this benefit or hinder China?

Benefit definetly! Or else China would have be too populated; making it lose economic activity.