Page 9 of 153

Sanaya_86

Goldie

Sanaya_86

Posted: 18 March 2008 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Sabah: WOW,Lucky Girl..plz pray for me. Smile

Shal: ya rite.i was abt to grab my chappal on tht. LOL

Edited by Sanaya_86 - 18 March 2008 at 11:04am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KK : Agony And Ecstacy (Page 9)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lekhini

lekhini

Posted: 18 March 2008 at 11:04am | IP Logged
@sabah - have a wonderful pilgrimmage.

hdalal

IF-Dazzler

hdalal

@Sabah...now now...control yourself Smile You are going on a pilgrimage...so leave all those naughty thoughts behind for a week yaar. Smile

Poisonivy

Poisonivy

Originally posted by hdalal

@Ash...thats what...if he is going to be around her, sooner or later he is going to go weak, esp when he sees those strands of hair flying across her face. They are his Achilles heel !!!!
But y hemangi...y cnat our hero see the long beautiful teresses of Muskaan...dose lovable eyes of hers ...da warm and affectionate bear hugs she givz all da tym...y o y...

weltmeister

weltmeister

Posted: 18 March 2008 at 11:05am | IP Logged
@all...TRPs it is.believe me the TB will go gaga over the renewed nok-joks..tommorrows arguements between AR will be of AM and Ammy....
But as I said and you all wondering why he wants to even bother....irritating her...believe me the creatives will never make A get out of R...as I said mayajaal...he will start all over again and fall in the pit all over again..and if they pull of a spectacular confession everything will be forgotten and we will se loads of new VMs coming up..they have lost it...I have lost it too..no analysing yaar...just peeked thru the rehab...believe me they will come up with something to convince the TB gang as to y she is unsure...did you guys notice that the AM hug of the precap is edited and it was jsut a small hug with A all uncomfortable etc..there are no dialogues between AM..read it in the update some were..so they know how to go about it. Angry

smriti81

smriti81

Posted: 18 March 2008 at 11:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by hdalal

@Ash...thats what...if he is going to be around her, sooner or later he is going to go weak, esp when he sees those strands of hair flying across her face. They are his Achilles heel !!!!
tis not just the hair...the lips too...he needs to blank her out frm now on big time!! Guess that's why he will resort to teasing her instead....uska kuch nahi ho sakta!!

So I hope Rccc starts moving twrds M and this SB is left all alone wallowing in self-pity and grows to be an lonely old maid!!Ouch

Poisonivy

Poisonivy

Posted: 18 March 2008 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Lolz..ur ryt hema...i need 2 cleanse myself of all of Armaans fantasies....a lil bit of meditation myt help dont u think so...hehehe

ashvez

IF-Dazzler

ashvez

Posted: 18 March 2008 at 11:06am | IP Logged
@shall...too good...darling...Go on Smooch him...virtually... LOL LOL LOL
@hemangi..I know...those ...ZUlf uskey Phanda banatey hain...well, he is competing well with his current hairstyle.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.