Chat Clubs

KK : Agony And Ecstacy (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 153

Poisonivy

Poisonivy

Posted: 18 March 2008 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Oh by da way ..im goin for a pilgrimage to Mecca 2mrrw wont return until Sat...so im gonna miss da knukkad alottttttttt!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KK : Agony And Ecstacy (Page 8)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DivineSelf

IF-Dazzler

DivineSelf

Posted: 18 March 2008 at 11:01am | IP Logged
@Sona: I wish someone comes up with a comp game like that...eggs splatting on her face....it would be such a stress buster after seeing the epi LOL LOL

hdalal

IF-Dazzler

hdalal

@Ash...thats what...if he is going to be around her, sooner or later he is going to go weak, esp when he sees those strands of hair flying across her face. They are his Achilles heel !!!!

DivineSelf

IF-Dazzler

DivineSelf

@Sabah: Have a good and safe trip dear.....don't miss Armaan too much Wink

ginak

IF-Dazzler

ginak

Posted: 18 March 2008 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarn7

@hema - really yaar. she gets the worst treatment from the creatives......what was she wallowing in those memories for then.
And if she had been shown objecting and fearful about the sudden violence and this AMMY avatar toh bhi chalta tha.
But this yo yo act is too much.

We need to make a animation of R jumping up and down like a yo yo saying, main sure hoon, nahi mein sure nahin hoon, and every time she says mein sure nahin hoon, a rotten egg goes splat on her face.
ROFL too good

Poisonivy

Poisonivy

Originally posted by DivineSelf

@Ash: That woman insults the word "Friends".....Hey Bhagwan...if the creatives had given me this script...I would have said to hell with you guys I am smooching him LOL LOL LOL ***Mehak, Sona , Sareena...i did'nt mean that literally...he is all yours only***
lolz...im sorry..but i hav had wild dreams bout dis man..so plz forgiv me coz i have defntly gushed ,lusted and watever u wanna term it as......LOLLOLLOL

hdalal

IF-Dazzler

hdalal

@Sabah...oh you are going on a pilgrimage? Great yaar...pray well and pray for us too. And have a nice time Smile

DivineSelf

IF-Dazzler

DivineSelf

Posted: 18 March 2008 at 11:03am | IP Logged
@hemangi: So instead of snipping Armaan's hair, first we will shave of Ridhima's hair...lets remove all temptation in front of Armaan LOL LOL LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.