Chat Clubs

KK : Agony And Ecstacy (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 153

DivineSelf

IF-Dazzler

DivineSelf

Posted: 18 March 2008 at 10:56am | IP Logged
@Hemangi: I know yaar...Armaan should not give any bhaav to her...see how angry she got in the pre-cap that he is behaving rudely with her....that's what she needs not pranks

I will scream if she tells "Armaan, lekin maine aisa kiya kya hain ki tum itne naaraz ho".....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KK : Agony And Ecstacy (Page 7)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lekhini

lekhini

Posted: 18 March 2008 at 10:56am | IP Logged
@hema - really yaar. she gets the worst treatment from the creatives......what was she wallowing in those memories for then.
And if she had been shown objecting and fearful about the sudden violence and this AMMY avatar toh bhi chalta tha.
But this yo yo act is too much.

We need to make a animation of R jumping up and down like a yo yo saying, main sure hoon, nahi mein sure nahin hoon, and every time she says mein sure nahin hoon, a rotten egg goes splat on her face.

Sanaya_86

Goldie

Sanaya_86

Posted: 18 March 2008 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarn7

A and R are tiring me with their emotional gymnastics.
I think I am going to befriend Rahul. He looks like he has a head on his shoulders. u know im starting to like Rahul alot after today..his friendly concern n tht gesture was brilliant.Clap

R has sunk and drowned. But A is a lost cause too. All these purana/naya stuff doen't matter as @anagha said - woh R ke maya jaal se kabhi nahi nikal sakta.

But I hope ek haircut to karva sakta hai. im wid u on tht..his hairdo is really irritating me.Confused

ashvez

IF-Dazzler

ashvez

@smriti..."friends" expression was just too good.
@shall,hemangi..I never understand why he has to start iriitating her...that way his walls around him wld get very weak.Agree completely with u guys,he shld just ignore her.

Poisonivy

Poisonivy

Hey sona...sorry i thot hemangi wrote da opening lines...beautiful work dere hum..keep it up Big smile

ashvez

IF-Dazzler

ashvez

Posted: 18 March 2008 at 10:59am | IP Logged
U know guys Iam tired of her thoughts lemme concentrate on others...will watch n come bck...

hdalal

IF-Dazzler

hdalal

@Sareena...you are welcome Smile

@Sona...great idea there...a yo-yo siggy of R, with eggs splashing on her face. LOL LOL. The creatives themselves don't know what to do with her yaar. She is a lost coz even for them!!!

@Shalini...i won't be surprised if she asks A what did she do wrong. Lekin maine kiya kya hai.... Confused

DivineSelf

IF-Dazzler

DivineSelf

@Ash: That woman insults the word "Friends".....Hey Bhagwan...if the creatives had given me this script...I would have said to hell with you guys I am smooching him LOL LOL LOL ***Mehak, Sona , Sareena...i did'nt mean that literally...he is all yours only***

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.