Chat Clubs

KK : Agony And Ecstacy (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 153

DivineSelf

IF-Dazzler

DivineSelf

Posted: 18 March 2008 at 10:49am | IP Logged
@Hemangi: I think ridhima will do a good job in making Armaan hate her soon...especially if she is going to continue to behave like how she is behaving in the pre-cap

But what I can't understand how is Armaan even able to irritate Ridhima constantly with his pranks....why can't he just plain ignore her like the jail episode anger...that would send the message home....she only feels he is giving more attention when he plays pranks on her...and did you see SA saying in that SBS..I don't get irritated that easily...that is Ridhima too Confused

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KK : Agony And Ecstacy (Page 6)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lekhini

lekhini

Posted: 18 March 2008 at 10:49am | IP Logged
A and R are tiring me with their emotional gymnastics.
I think I am going to befriend Rahul. He looks like he has a head on his shoulders.

R has sunk and drowned. But A is a lost cause too. All these purana/naya stuff doen't matter as @anagha said - woh R ke maya jaal se kabhi nahi nikal sakta.

But I hope ek haircut to karva sakta hai.

hdalal

IF-Dazzler

hdalal

Posted: 18 March 2008 at 10:50am | IP Logged
@Shweta...not just the kada & payal...even her thoughts are the ones of the times when he has been loving and romantic with her. She is imagining him embracing and kissing her, while she was missing him. And now this realization that she is not sure !!!

Sanaya_86

Goldie

Sanaya_86

Posted: 18 March 2008 at 10:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by hdalal

He was a cool dude, a cool dude
who we watched to our tv sets glued

With laughter and fun of many colors hued
Oooh what charm he did exude

We loved how he teased Miss R the prude
The tricks he played, had her mind all screwed

But then we lost our cool dude
For in his heart romance brewed

With clutched hearts we viewed
as Miss R he ardently pursued

Oh was he ever so stewed
As his love she pooh poohed

And when venom from her mouth spewed
oh so sombre turned the mood

In her love he became all unglued
We cried and prayed to St. Jude
Oh please, give us back our cool dude

Now he's back all tatoooed
And our love for him is renewed

Happiness can no longer us elude
'cos he's back, our cool dude.

Thank you Sona (Sarn7) for  the wonderful poem and Shweta.(nottygarfield) for the title Smile

With that...let us all welcome with open arms and glad hearts the one and only Dr Kool. And wish that he be blessed with eternal sunshine, that no dementor can ever turn to cold despair.  We commiserated with Dr A in the worst of his agonies, and now we rejoice in ecstasy at the momentous decision he has taken.

Hemangi and Shal..thnx alot for the link yaaron.

Congratulations on this new knukkad guysBig smile

Gr8 lines frm Sona as usual..dunno really if to celebrate our cool dude or to lament on the sudden change.well im kinda dissappointed in Ridhimma as alwayz.so will reserve my comments till he starts his "im back regime"

Edited by Sanaya_86 - 18 March 2008 at 10:54am

DivineSelf

IF-Dazzler

DivineSelf

Posted: 18 March 2008 at 10:52am | IP Logged
@Smriti: Raul was tooooo cute....I went "AWWWWWWWW" when he patted Muskaan...I hope they maintain him like this and not go "Ridheeeeeeeeeema"....

@Sona: I am going to keep my eyes wide open for Vicky Day Dreaming

Edited by DivineSelf - 18 March 2008 at 10:52am

hdalal

IF-Dazzler

hdalal

Posted: 18 March 2008 at 10:52am | IP Logged
@Shalini...oh yes...that was my major cause of disappointment, why the hell does he have to give her even that much imp to even irritate her. Ignore her...thats it. That is the only thing that will make her realize what she really is.
He won't hate her yaar, coz that means bad TRPs Wink. But why can't he just take that kada back from her. Making her realize that this is it. THE END.

@Sona...that mayajal is because of the TRPs yaar Smile Smile Agar A uske mayajal se nikal gaya to TRPs ka kya hoga?

Edited by hdalal - 18 March 2008 at 10:54am

smriti81

smriti81

Posted: 18 March 2008 at 10:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sarn7

A and R are tiring me with their emotional gymnastics.
I think I am going to befriend Rahul. He looks like he has a head on his shoulders.

R has sunk and drowned. But A is a lost cause too. All these purana/naya stuff doen't matter as @anagha said - woh R ke maya jaal se kabhi nahi nikal sakta.

But I hope ek haircut to karva sakta hai.Echo ur thots...please go get a haircut and start looking like the dude in the BB court on that first day we set eyes on you...that's what we like the most...

Oh btw...sarn...perfect lines for A's new avtaar!!

@notty...hope to catch u later then...bye   

ginak

IF-Dazzler

ginak

Posted: 18 March 2008 at 10:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nottygarfield

Cheers everyone!Now i wana savour this one and and sit back and see how Armaan goes back to being his happy self and how R takes it.

Made a small comment on A' avatar in the last knukkad!So everyone was pretty ok with him shifting gears like that?Just curios!?!Like you all my sympathies are with him!
Hi shwetha good to see you back.  Can you pls tell me the page no if you dont mind.  Wud love to read but so many pages to catch up was off the past 2 days.  sorry for the bother Embarrassed

Hi you lovely ladies out there.  Thanks for the champagne and so nice to see y'all cheerful and celebrating the return of Dr. Sunshine rather than discussing about YNW, n-o.  Not even worth the effort Dead

Anu a new AM convert.  Why wudnt the man just take that affection and get on with it Confusedrather than wasting time over sickos.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.