Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

India-Forums

KK : Agony And Ecstacy (Page 5)

smriti81 Senior Member
smriti81
smriti81

Posted: 18 March 2008 at 10:43am | IP Logged
@notty...did u see his face today when she threw that "friend" dialogue at him...he was hurt big time!! The tears (if I remember correctly...I was still in shock!)just fell down and then he got this sarcy look on his face and retorted!! He was equally shocked!! And this reverting back is his defense mechanism...cause no matter how much we celebrate, A still cares for her and has to build up a wall around his emotions to prevent self destruction and keep his sanity intact...
Poisonivy Senior Member
Poisonivy
Poisonivy

Posted: 18 March 2008 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DivineSelf

Wow in the DMG forum someone is seeing the silver lining in the cloud....that all this is happening to lead to the public confession Dead Dead Dead ...Well I hope he publicly refuses her, when she publicly confesses
Oh man..dat wud be soo coolll!!!!!!!!!!
DivineSelf IF-Dazzler
DivineSelf
DivineSelf

Posted: 18 March 2008 at 10:45am | IP Logged
@Hemangi: Did you see one more scene in the pre-cap which I forgot to mention in the update....I saw it in the DMG forum and remembered

He snaps back at her that I have the same experience as you have and so don't teach me what to do....that woman has another irritating habit going around and giving unsolicited GYAAN....even today the way she tells Armaan that you know we should'nt buy things from outside for patients.........I was like "mind your own business,lady"....she thinks she is Miss. Know it All...
hdalal IF-Dazzler
hdalal
hdalal

Posted: 18 March 2008 at 10:46am | IP Logged
@Smriti...he is going to face an uphill task of forgetting her. No doubts there...the passion with which he has loved her, it cannot just evaporate overnight can it!!!
nottygarfield Goldie
nottygarfield
nottygarfield

Posted: 18 March 2008 at 10:47am | IP Logged
@Smriti
hv to say so much..but ma's duty calls.Will get back later surely!Agree with what you said tho.Seeing someone we love get hurt like that is enough to melt anyones heart save Riddhima.She is just stone cold!

What confuses me is she was portrayed as the most sensitive one to begin with.How she selectively deep freezes with Armaan for her own bad beats me!I can understand the hesitation for physical intimacy but she is wearing the kada and the payal,shes travelled to some forsaken place for him to bring him back then how can she not be sure of what they have?
hdalal IF-Dazzler
hdalal
hdalal

Posted: 18 March 2008 at 10:48am | IP Logged
@Shalini...oh yea...i saw that in the precap and was happy the way he retorted back. Infact today the way he taunted her "kisi ko bhi pata chalne nahi diya tumne...", was so full of hurt,yet sarcastic enough to sting her.
Poisonivy Senior Member
Poisonivy
Poisonivy

Sabah gladly sippin away the champagme at dis Glorious Ocassion...cheers to our MAN,who finally realized dat dis gurl was never meant 4 him,im soo happy!!!!
mostly coz Armaan is single agen... Wink
smriti81 Senior Member
smriti81
smriti81

@himangi...u r right! They will probably wait for his family history to show the complete picture of A and make him worthy and deserving of R's love Confused Bet that's what the creatives have in mind...

But, but, but.Big smile...in the mean time let's just enjoy his return to form...and hope we see lots of fun amongst the docs in the coming weeks!

Just remembered even Rccc was so delighted to see A back! I quite liked R today!!He is turning out to be a fine man after all!!

Edited by smriti81 - 18 March 2008 at 10:51am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index