Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

India-Forums

KK : Agony And Ecstacy (Page 4)

hdalal IF-Dazzler
hdalal
hdalal

Posted: 18 March 2008 at 10:39am | IP Logged
@Shweta...i think you are right when you say there is more to A's anger then what we have been shown. Like you said in the prev knukkad, her statements have touched a really raw nerve somewhere, maybe relating to the lack of love/understanding he has been used to all his life, his troubled relation with the family. SA had said that his parents would soon be shown on the show, so i guess this track might lead to his past, his relation with his parents, and we will get a better understanding of all these gear shifts !!!

Edited by hdalal - 18 March 2008 at 10:40am
ashvez IF-Dazzler
ashvez
ashvez

Posted: 18 March 2008 at 10:40am | IP Logged
@sabah...Hi..YES!!!YES!!! he did.

@shal,hemangi..awww atul hu\gged him & gave a peck...how cute...atleast SB cld have shown some thrill,compassion...I now totally agree..she cannot "Love"..woman be a spinster thats better for u..not only Armaan but even Zicky or RAka can't take u.
DivineSelf IF-Dazzler
DivineSelf
DivineSelf

Posted: 18 March 2008 at 10:41am | IP Logged
@Sabah: I have put a mini update on 146 and 147 in the previous Knukkad
By the way we all had champagne because A dumped R, here is yours Wink ***serves champagne to Sabah**
lekhini Senior Member
lekhini
lekhini

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).
Poisonivy Senior Member
Poisonivy
Poisonivy

Hemangiiiiii..loved da poem!!!!!!!2 gud!!! Wink
hdalal IF-Dazzler
hdalal
hdalal

Posted: 18 March 2008 at 10:42am | IP Logged
@Ash...oh yea...even Z and Raka can better express their feelings for A right Wink
And boy...was atul cute.

@Sarn...oh don't say that...its a great poem yaar. Smile Goes perfectly with the current track

@Sabah...hey that poem is by Sona (Sarn)

Edited by hdalal - 18 March 2008 at 10:43am
DivineSelf IF-Dazzler
DivineSelf
DivineSelf

@Sona: Checked out the serial....saw the wonderful moment ruined effectively LOL LOL **Serves a chilled glass of champagne for Sona**
ashvez IF-Dazzler
ashvez
ashvez

@sona...I was just downloading those eppy's...Yeh loh Kaafi Champagne hai...its something we can't celeberate daily...WOW!!! he dumped her.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index