Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

India-Forums

KK : Agony And Ecstacy (Page 3)

DivineSelf IF-Dazzler
DivineSelf
DivineSelf

Posted: 18 March 2008 at 10:30am | IP Logged
@Hemangi: In first page, I have put who and all I have pm'ed let me know if there are any more to be pm'ed
DivineSelf IF-Dazzler
DivineSelf
DivineSelf

Posted: 18 March 2008 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Wow in the DMG forum someone is seeing the silver lining in the cloud....that all this is happening to lead to the public confession Dead Dead Dead ...Well I hope he publicly refuses her, when she publicly confesses
nottygarfield Goldie
nottygarfield
nottygarfield

Posted: 18 March 2008 at 10:35am | IP Logged
@Hemangi /Shal

Actually i was talking abt shifting the high gears before he decided to slide back to neutral.
Assuming the only reason he went to beat/get beaten in Kasauli was this amazing speciman of the female species in my strict opinion doesnt say much for Armaan and his anger either!!!!

Again this is assuming there is no story in his closet.Because if there is then this act of insecurity is understandable because the feeling of disappointment and apprehension can be related!

Edited by nottygarfield - 18 March 2008 at 10:38am
hdalal IF-Dazzler
hdalal
hdalal

Posted: 18 March 2008 at 10:36am | IP Logged
@Shalini...i think everyone has been PMed...i checked your list and sent the PMs to the rest. Smile
DivineSelf IF-Dazzler
DivineSelf
DivineSelf

Posted: 18 March 2008 at 10:36am | IP Logged
@Hemangi: Ok, I pmed Sareena just now
Poisonivy Senior Member
Poisonivy
Poisonivy

Posted: 18 March 2008 at 10:37am | IP Logged
@all:I dont blv dis....if wat im presumin from all da posts n precaps...Armaan actually dumped Ridhima!!!!!!!I soo friggin glad....dat female soo duznt deserve him... LOL LOL Wink
ashvez IF-Dazzler
ashvez
ashvez

Posted: 18 March 2008 at 10:38am | IP Logged
@shal...way to go babes..I wish he refuses downright!!!

@shweta...as @smriti..sed..not just by seeing A yesterday but even before she was confused of her feelings...maan this lady is a "Specimen".
Poisonivy Senior Member
Poisonivy
Poisonivy

Posted: 18 March 2008 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Shal ..babes...thnx 4 da link...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index