Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

India-Forums

KK : Agony And Ecstacy (Page 2)

nottygarfield Goldie
nottygarfield
nottygarfield

Posted: 18 March 2008 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Cheers everyone!Now i wana savour this one and and sit back and see how Armaan goes back to being his happy self and how R takes it.

Made a small comment on A' avatar in the last knukkad!So everyone was pretty ok with him shifting gears like that?Just curios!?!Like you all my sympathies are with him!

Edited by nottygarfield - 18 March 2008 at 10:19am
hdalal IF-Dazzler
hdalal
hdalal

Posted: 18 March 2008 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Sona Hug to calm you down girl. Unfortunately it is true Confused
DivineSelf IF-Dazzler
DivineSelf
DivineSelf

Posted: 18 March 2008 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Yeah even Raul had the sweetest smile seeing Armaan back... Big smile
rakhfa Senior Member
rakhfa
rakhfa

Posted: 18 March 2008 at 10:20am | IP Logged
congo on new knukkad Clap Clap title is perfct n sona di's poem is too gud Tongue

@shweta i jst want arman to move on wid life .to err is human.so he jst made a mistake being R's "friend" u c.so yup im happpppppyyyyyyyy   4him Tongue

Edited by marisa - 18 March 2008 at 10:28am
DivineSelf IF-Dazzler
DivineSelf
DivineSelf

Posted: 18 March 2008 at 10:23am | IP Logged
@Notty: I read your comment on Armaan shifting gears...honestly after today's episode...I am unable to think too clearly to answer that question of yours....i just want Armaan out of this R-Hell for ever ....
hdalal IF-Dazzler
hdalal
hdalal

Posted: 18 March 2008 at 10:25am | IP Logged
@Shweta....actually no...even i was thinking after seeing the SBS promo that it was sudden of him to shift gears and become the old armaan, and to break it off with her completely. Was not comfortable with that. But seeing today's epi, i don't blame the guy. Agree with your observations abt what she might be thinking, but does she expect him to read her mind? Also, till the time he was being soft, sensitive, loving, caring, giving her all the attention she wanted, she was sure abt the relationship, and now when he is hurt and angry, silently pleading for her attention , all these doubts resurface? Agreed that the violent side of his scared her, but she has sort of pushed him to it, so can't she be a little loving and understand this time?

Edited by hdalal - 18 March 2008 at 10:26am
smriti81 Senior Member
smriti81
smriti81

Posted: 18 March 2008 at 10:28am | IP Logged
@notty...I thot u gave a pretty good explanation of the transformation in the last Knukkad when u talked abt his earlier demons, insecurities coming to haunt him again!! Agreed that R does not know abt it...but tell me if you really love the guy sooo much and you know he loves you enuf to ruin himself for you...do you not even suffer one moment's weakness or passion for him to take over ur practical attitude twrds love ever (esp when u know he is hurting badly)!!! She maybe surprised abt his avtaar now, but weeks back she said the same thing even before this avtaar emerged!! And that moment was just magic yest...if she can walk away frm it with her 'sensible' retort then she can never really love him with equal (or unequal) passion!   

Edited by smriti81 - 18 March 2008 at 10:36am
hdalal IF-Dazzler
hdalal
hdalal

Posted: 18 March 2008 at 10:28am | IP Logged
@Shalini...I PMed Sara, Manu, Sabah, Sareena, Kangan

Edited by hdalal - 18 March 2008 at 10:31am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index