India-Forums

pkg Jan 6th/2005 Update From bollyteens.

simransandhu Groupbie
simransandhu
simransandhu

Posted: 06 January 2005 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Thanks to cheymyster
Update

Rimjhim thinks about what Anand had told her earlier about how he has some plan all set against Babuji. She worries as she stands in the kitchen, thinking what could that plan be. Suddenly..she hears Anand laughing some evil laugh..she rushes into the dining area to find him sitting there playing chess. She tries to cheerfully ask him what hes happy about. Anand picks up the king pawn off the chess board and laughs saying it will be destroyed. Rimjhim is like ''what?''..Anand replies ''have you gone soft or something..im talking about destroying Bhavani Shanker''. Anand puts the king back on the board and he surrounds it with other chess pieces as he says ''Tomorrow Bhavani is making a delivery of cash at 5 o clock..he will be stopped by gundas and beaten to a pulp.. hahahha''. Rimjhim gets extremely concerned and runs off back to the kitchen feeling much more concerned about what to do.

Mohini calls Anands house but hes not home, the servant replies that he has gone to drop Shweta at the airport or something..the servant asks Mohini if she'd like to chat with Rimjhim. Mohini replies 'No!'. Mohini puts the phone done and turns around to face Rakesh whos sitting next to her. Mohini bitches about Rimjhim and how shes living with Anand and shes sticking her nose in our business saying i cant marry you ..plus shes filling Tanyas ears. Rakesh tells Mohini ''dont worry as i'll take care of everything and besides..its not Rimjhims fault as Yashoda has put her upto this..i'l have a word with Yashoda!''. (poor Yashoda).

Anand is walking round the house..he bumps into Rimjhim in the main room and asks her whats shes doing just hanging there..Rimjhim makes some excuse that shes about to go eat or something then she asks him what hes doing. He says he has alot of work so will be up late doing it. He sits down in the main room. Rimjhim looks at the door (she was probably about to go to warn Babuji but now Anands in the way). Rimjhim retreats to her room.

Malini is on the phone with Shweta..telling her off as usual for doing a lousy job at protecting Anand against Rimjhims influences. Malini tells her that shes no good at this game and shes messing all of Malinis hard-work up. Mama and Mami listen on. Malini slams the phone down. Mami and Mama tell Malini straight that she shouldnt talk to their daughter like that. Malini says ''your daughter is screwing up my plans..shes simple village girl!''. Mami says ''i didnt bring Shweta up to hear her getting shouted at''. Malini says ''I made your daughter a rich woman!..with more money then she could have ever dreamed of and more then you could ever have given her!''. Mama feels embaressed but still tells Malini off. Malini isnt impressed and tells them they care more about their daughter then their own niece Malini. Mami says ''your only out for yourself and not looking after our daughter..your probably jealous of her and Anand!''. Mama and Mami leave behind an infuriated Malini.

Rimjhim escapes in the morning to meet Prem, she tells him everything. Prem says ''oh my god...all these things have happened since we last met..and you tell me now!!!'' (hes refering to the existance of Anand/Avinash and everything that followed). Rimjhim apologizes to Prem and tells him that he must help her in helping Babuji so Babuji isnt hurt. Prem says definately..they immediately leave.

Bhavani is at work, Mr Gupta tells him to deliver some cash to some place by some time..and gives Babuji the key to some safe. Babuji takes it and prepares the cash to leave. Mr Gupta comes back later and tells him to check some files for some meeting tonight before he leaves to deliver the cash. Gupta leaves to go elsewhere. Babuji says ok and sits down to check the files..Prem and Rimjhim arrive just in time and are thankful Babuji hasnt left yet. They tell him about the plot to have him beaten up when he delivers the cash. Babuji says ''oh no..so Gupta set me up''. Rimjhim says ''i dont know about Gupta''. Prem says ''let me go and get it out of that Gupta''. Babuji says ''no..Guptas gone out''. Rimjhim says she'll return home whilst Prem should assist Babuji when he delivers that money..making sure its delivered safely. Everyone leaves. Alittle later..Durga comes out of somewhere and goes under Guptas table and peals off a voice recorder taped under the table.

Rimjhim arrives home, she called Prem and Prem tells her the money is delivered safe and Babujis ok. Rimjhim is happy. She then bumps in an angry looking Anand and a smirking Durga. Anand asks Rimjhim where shes been..Rimjhim tries to make some excuse but is cut short by Durga who tells her that he knows she went to see Babuji and Prem to stop Babuji getting beat up and i have it here on the tape recorder..recorded your conversation with Babuji and Prem. Rimjhim is shocked. Anand is about to hear the recorder play.

PREVIEW
Babuji is hit by a truck after he delivers the cash...hes rushed to hospital as he bleeds like anything...the family are all there worried..

Edited by smisha - 06 January 2005 at 5:23pm

Try2StopMe Groupbie
Try2StopMe
Try2StopMe

Posted: 06 January 2005 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
HEY MAN THANKZ ALOTTTIIII
Sumita Senior Member
Sumita
Sumita

Posted: 06 January 2005 at 2:59pm | IP Logged

OMG, where is this going to lead. I think Malini's mama and mami will cahnge and help bhavani shankar out.

Sony78 Groupbie
Sony78
Sony78

Posted: 06 January 2005 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update. it was great.
fairy_tale Senior Member
fairy_tale
fairy_tale

Posted: 07 January 2005 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Damn malini and damn durga!!Angry
ExoticDivinity2 Senior Member
ExoticDivinity2