Debate Mansion

Developing country? (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 11

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 April 2008 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Developing country? (Page 8)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chatbuster

IF-Rockerz

chatbuster

Deactivated on request

Posted: 06 April 2008 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gauri_3

It was not implied in the debate topic here....and even if one doesn't consider it a priority, it still does indicate the state of development....doesn't really need too serious an analysis to come to this conclusion...imo.

good. last thing we need is commentary on who's going off-topic and who's not, especially after one's done posting responses of their own, a lot of it off-topic too imo. doesnt sound right to me. i dont also agree with what u have up there but that shldnt bother anyone else.Smile

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 April 2008 at 10:20pm | IP Logged

chatbuster

IF-Rockerz

chatbuster

Deactivated on request

Posted: 07 April 2008 at 1:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by chatbuster

It was not implied in the debate topic here....and even if one doesn't consider it a priority, it still does indicate the state of development....doesn't really need too serious an analysis to come to this conclusion...imo.

good. last thing we need is commentary on who's going off-topic and who's not, especially after one's done posting responses of their own, a lot of it off-topic too imo. doesnt sound right to me. i dont also agree with what u have up there but that shldnt bother anyone else.Smile

What exactly are you disagreeing with...the part you quoted or the question I asked about the public facilities?  Anyways, let's just agree to disagree in this case.   

I think you missed this part of my post:

if you pay attention, the position was clarified on page three itself.  We are now on page 7 and this is still not clear!!! At first, I seriously thought that a bit of leg pulling was going on but frankly...mazaak ek baar ka ya doh baar ka hota hai.  koi baar baar ek hee cheez boltey jaye tab woh mazak naheen rehta.

yes u did say that. dont know why. on one hand u've been maintaining even lately that it's a valid indicator. on the other, u're out proclaiming it's a joke that's carried on too far, just when u decide it has.Smile

but if u are serious, consider this. for something to be an indicator, it shld typically be reliable, measurable, reflective etc imo., else we could fill pages with wonderful stories about where the stuff fills up.LOL Dont know how one would propose even measuring/ quantifying the underlying matter here, but then what do i know.WinkLOL

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 April 2008 at 6:28am | IP Logged

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 April 2008 at 6:36am | IP Logged

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 April 2008 at 6:53am | IP Logged

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 April 2008 at 7:32am | IP Logged

Post Reply New Post

Go to top