Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Developing country?

raj5000 Moderator
raj5000
raj5000

Posted: 17 March 2008 at 9:09pm | IP Logged

Even the countries that have attained the prime position as compared to other nation still they need to constantly qualify as a developing country, becuase without constant improvement they might fall back.

Question comes how does one define a developing nation, is it economic growth? OR per capita income? OR happiness index of citizens? OR increase in education/special skills? or something else?

corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 18 March 2008 at 4:29am | IP Logged
from Raj5000
Question comes how does one define a developing nation, is it economic growth? OR per capita income? OR happiness index of citizens? OR increase in education/special skills? or something else?

I think its all of these factors, but least of all the happiness index of citizens.

Raeson being is human nature or general aadat to complain about life rather than to be thankful for what we have.

Angry M Angry

SholaJoBhadkey IF-Dazzler
SholaJoBhadkey
SholaJoBhadkey

Posted: 18 March 2008 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raj5000

Even the countries that have attained the prime position as compared to other nation still they need to constantly qualify as a developing country, becuase without constant improvement they might fall back.

By the state of it's public toilets! Smile

corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 18 March 2008 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SholaJoBhadkey

LOL

Are they that good where you are then!!!!

Am gonna keep my trap shut as I was just about to say something horrible about a CERTAIN country in the INDIAN SUB CONTINENT whom I had hitherto considered to be developing, but will now re-schedule as 5th world!!!!!! 

AngryMAngry

SholaJoBhadkey IF-Dazzler
SholaJoBhadkey
SholaJoBhadkey

Posted: 18 March 2008 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Madmadgirl

LOL

Are they that good where you are then!!!! 85 % of the times! LOL

Am gonna keep my trap shut as I was just about to say something horrible about a CERTAIN country in the INDIAN SUB CONTINENT whom I had hitherto considered to be developing, but will now re-schedule as 5th world!!!!!! ROFL I hear ya!

AngryMAngry

sweetgirl13 Goldie
sweetgirl13
sweetgirl13

Posted: 21 March 2008 at 2:35am | IP Logged
A developing country for me is a country increase in educational/special skills,improving the lifetsyle of teh country and the citizens should be happy with the develpments
raj5000 Moderator
raj5000
raj5000

Posted: 21 March 2008 at 7:41am | IP Logged

Kitni doooor ki soch hai appki...in actuality, that sounds like the right fair evaluation criterion.Smile

chatbuster IF-Rockerz
chatbuster
chatbuster

Deactivated on request

Posted: 21 March 2008 at 6:10pm | IP Logged

Kitni doooor ki soch hai appki...in actuality, that sounds like the right fair evaluation criterion.Smile

but that's also subjective, aint it? i mean if u ask a desi, he might actually prefer "indian" over "western". and if u ask a scoutmaster, he might think a 50 foot hole in some jamboree camp ground is best.Wink ab kaun sach bol raha hai, kaise objectively measure karein?WinkLOL

Go to top