Hamara Pyaar NEW AK FF

ms_gujju_92 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
hey everyone, I'm going to start a new AK fanfic, I'm new to this, so I hope you guys enjoy it!!!

These are the basic characters:

The Khannas:

Dilip Khanna--One of the Masterminds of the Apsara Empire. He and his friends, along with their wives, have worked tirelessly to make this one of the biggest and most powerful companies in India.

Naina Khanna--Dilip's wife. She has stood by him her whole life, for as long as she can remember. She is a picture-perfect mother and wife.

Angad Khanna--Naina and Dilip's oldest (and only) son. He is smart, charming, handsomeπŸ˜‰, athletic and everything that a girl would want in a guy. Occasionally gets into trouble, and loves to have fun.

Anjali Khanna--Angad's younger sister. She is sweet, and beautiful. She loves her family and everyone, very compassionate. She is smart and caring

The Sharmas:

Surya Sharma: A partner in the Apsara Empire. He is great friends with Dilip; a nice, caring man, who looks after his family and others as well.

Gayatri Sharma: Surya's wife; she, like her best friend Naina, has loved and always stood by her husband, in good and bad times. She is a charming woman, a great mother and wife.

Josh Sharma-- The Sharma's oldest, and only son. He is smart, a great athlete, and an excellent brother. He is plus in the good looks dept as well. πŸ˜‰

Kripa Sharma--Josh younger sister. He loves her to death and can do anything for her. She, on the other hand, loves to be free and independent. She is intelligent, pretty, and caring.

The Malhotras:

Brij Malhotra: The third and final partner in the Apsara Empire. The three oldies and their wives have been friends forever. He is a great father, and a passionate man.

Mouni Malhotra-- Brij's wife. She supports him and loves him to the core. She is good friends with naina and Gayatri. She is also a caring mother.

Kavya--A good looking and caring individual. Smart and athletic. He loves his friends and loves his sister. He loves to play around and have fun.

Aaliya Malhotra--Kavya's younger sister. She has inherited her good nature and great looks from her brother. The two of them share a cute bro-sis relationship.

More character later!! Tell me, should I continue??😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cheeselova thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesome intro...eager to read the 1st part. cont soon.

~Sana~
ms_gujju_92 thumbnail
Okay, You Guys, here's the First part!!

7:30 AM, The Khanna Mansion:

We see the house covered from floor to ceiling in boxes; it looks as if the family is moving. We see Naina Khanna rushing around the house, ordering servants, and doing things herself. All of a sudden, she bumps into her husband, Dilip. She looks up into her husband's smiling eyes."Kya hua?" she asks, suddenly shy.

He laughs quietly and kisses her forehead. "Yeh kya kar rahe ho?" she hisses. "bacche aa jayenge!"

At That precise moment, a girl comes, and goes 'Ahem, Ahem' and then bursts out laughing. Its Anjali. She laughs, but deep down, is happy at the love her parents share. Naina blushes and walks away, while Dilip laughs.

"Anjali!!" Naina screams from the other room. "Tumhara Bhai kahaan hai? Aaj bhi nahin uthega kya?" she asks frustrated. "Maa...main usse abhi uthakar laati hoon.." she smile wickedly. This would be fun!

She grabs a bucket of ice from the kitchen and creeps up to her brother's room, almost stumbling because the pile of boxes around his room was so big. Her brother owned too many things, Anjali thought silently, suppressing a smile.

She slowly creeked open the door, and found her brother shirtless, lying on his stomach, smothered in his sheets. His mouth was slightly open, and he looked...well, cute. (awwww)😳

She walked straight, and without hesitating, dumped the bucket of ice over her brother's face.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" he screams. Its none other than ANGAD!!!

"AnjaLLLLLIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he yells, and desperately tries to run after her, when he sees his mother standing outside, a stern, yet amused look on her face.

"Finally, subaah hogayee, janab?" she asked, while Anjali hid behind her mother.

"Maa...." Angad whined, "it's summer, mujhe sone do na...aur anyways, todays nothing special right?"

Anjali cracked up behind her mother, while Naina said, Yes, today's nothing, except that we're moving to Delhi today!!!" She yelled.

"oh S**T" Angad cried, and got slapped by his mother. "sorry, maa, for cursing, oh yea, and sorry for forgetting." he smiled sheepishly...

"Well, your punishment is that all your boxes stay here..." she smiled wickedly.

"NAHIN MAAAAAAA.... NOOOOOO anything but that PLEASE....I CANT LIVE WITHOUT MY STUFF" Angad screamed, while and amused Anjali just laughed her head off.

That's it for today, I know its crappy, but over the next parts, it will get better. PLEASE comment, it really encourages me, like seriously, I love reading the comments....and please tell me how it was, and oh yea, feel free to give me suggestion!!! i would love to hear it?

So what do you guys think of Angad and Anjali and the Khannas so far? The Sharmas and Malhotras will be introduced soon, in the next parts hopefully!!!!!!!!!!
jdsean thumbnail
Loved the intro. Can't wait to read more.
cheeselova thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wonderful part...lol liked the scene between dilip and naina it was cute.

~Sana~
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
liked the intro.
waitin for next part
ms_gujju_92 thumbnail
Part 2:

Recap: Introduction of the Khannas

Meanwhile, in a another city far off, another family of four, the Sharma's, were also preparing for their move. The hustle and bustle in their mansion could be heard down the block. Towers of boxes covered the entire house, while Gayatri and Surya began directing the movers on how to handle their boxes.

Also, in another city, the Malhotra's were busy preparing for their move. Actually, they were directing their moving men as well as trying to control the fun-loving Kavya, who was still busy playing pranks on the neighbors kids. "Uff, yeh larka kab seekhega??? Atthara (18) saal ka hogaya hai, lekin abbhi paanch (5) saal ke bachhe ki tarha behave karta hai," a disheveled Mouni sighed. She shook her head, yet could not suppress a smile. She loved him too much...

So we see, in three different parts of India, three different families are getting ready for their move to Delhi. The Khannas, Sharmas, and Malhotras had been friends for, well, forever. The parents had known each other since birth, and after getting married to their respective brides, had dispersed across India. However, due to their joint business, they had always kept in touch. Now, their business's main branch was being transferred to Delhi, and the three men (Dilip, Surya, Brij) thought it best for them to move closer their. After all, their children were growning up now, and they would soon need to hand over their responsibilities to them. They thought it was high time the children get properly introduced to each other and the family business.

Which is why, to the children's dismay, the three familys would be moving. It wasn't like the children hated each other or anything; it was the fact that they had to switch schools that really bothered them. Angad, Aaliya, Kavya, Josh, Anjali, and Kripa were all popular in their respective high schools, and you can't regain that status in one day.

Angad, Kavya, and Josh were seniors in high school, while Anjali, Kripa, and Aaliya were a year younger than them.

So the three families drove to Delhi, to their new houses with the moving trucks behind them groaning under the weight of their boxes and struggling to keep up. After a brutal fight with his mom, Angad had convinced her to let him take his boxes. πŸ˜† In the back seat, with Anjali, he began devising ways to have fun in Delhi without his friends. School still had two weeks before it would start.

Finally, we see a street with HUGE mansions, and at the end, the street just ended with out an outlet, like a cul-de-sac. We see three almost identical mansions, with huge backyards that shared a huge tennis court and other leisure activities.

Dilip pulled up to the house in the middle, while at that precise moment, Surya pulled up in his van to the right, and Brij pulled up in his SUV to the left. The three men let out hearty laughs as they rushed out of the cars.

They met in the middle of the three houses and embraced each other in a three-way hug. The wives also followed suit, hugging each other and beginning to talk of their journey their..."Aap ki safar kaise rahi?" etc.

Meanwhile, the kids decided to stay put...who knew what the other kids would be like?

Mouni: Chalo, Kavya, Aaliya, bahar aao...sab se miloge nahin?

Kavya: nope, mom, main yahin theek hoon. He gave her his million-dollar smile.

Similarly, Gayatri and Naina hauled their kids out of the cars as well. However, Mouni had to pull Kavya out by the ear.

Kavya: Ow, ow, maa, okay, okay, I'm getting out, CHILL!

Angad and Josh got out of the car, as Kavya was getting pulled out as well. They got the shock of their lives as they saw each other...

Angad: Hey...bro, what are you guys doing here

Josh: Man, what are you doing here??

Kavya: Dudes, what are you guys doing here??

They each burst out laughing and slapped high fives. The parents were amazed.

Naina: arre yeh to abhi se dost ban gaye...?

Angad: Nahin, maa, we met each other at football camp two years ago; man that was fun!!

Josh: yea, dude, remember the pranks we played on that one fat teacher. Kavya, dude, you have the best pranks!!

Kavya: I know, I know, don't worry, now that I have you guys, we're gonna have the best time in school.

Meanwhile, they hear a squeal from the girls.

Kripa, Aaliya, Anjali: OMG!! OMG!!

Anjali: I can't believe it!! This is going to be AWESOME!! My two favorite people ever, living right next door to me!!

Again, the parents looked on surprised. How did these three know each other??

Kripa, realizing the question, answered

Kripa: Humne ek dusre ko summer camp mein mile the. Aur hum best friends ban gaye!!

Kripa had the crappiest Hindi, so everyone tried to suppress their laughter and smile.

Okay, sorry for the fast pace and short part
Will update tomorrow...please comment PLEASE!!

BABY-GIRL7 thumbnail
grt start...love how they all met...cont. soon 😳 ...and ur oing a really good job πŸ˜ƒ
sweet_mittal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey dear nice update

its awesome parts its going to be fun to read this ff

pleseeeeeeeeeeeee continue soon

mittal
~Unforgettable~ thumbnail
oooo, look what i found while surfing India Forums!!! Awesome parts by the way!!! i just love angad kripa FFs, they're like the best!! so i can't wait to read more of this one!!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ continue soon!!!