Hi, I'm new here to this forum......

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago
Heyy guys!! As you all can tell, I'm new here, but not to I-F. I'm new here to Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil. I hope someone can give me a little summary on what's been going on so far. The thing is, I've been wanting to come to this forum for so long, and I only got time today! So, if anyone doesn't mind, can they plz give me a short, not long, but short summary on the show so far. See ya later. πŸ˜‰

Durga

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Durga!

Welcome to the Forum!

Here's the Summary of the show,so far:

Lalit and Balraj r best frends.Lalit left Balraj and his village,for Canada,but makse a promise to Balraj tht his son,Prem,wud marry Balraj's daughter,Heer.   

Meher(Heer's younger sister)is gettin married,and Heer's relatives ask Balraj to call Lalit,and remind him of his promise,coz it wud leave a bad impression on Meher's to-be in-laws,tht the younger 1 is gettin married,while the elder sister is still unmarried.

Balraj calls-up Lalit,but Lalit doesnt know tht it's Balraj's call,and he aks his Manager,to ask the man,to call later.Lalit takes this wrongly,and asks Heer to forget Prem and gets her engaged to Manmeet,who was first gettin married to Meher.Manmeet is a cheater,but Balraj and his family dont know abt this.

Heer is still in love with Prem,but Prem doesnt know abt his father's promise.When Lalit decides to go bak to India,he tells Prem abt his promise.Prem agrees to marry Heer.

Heer is still engaged to Manmeet,and Prem's family doesnt know abt this.Prem and his family r in Canada.

This was what happened so far...

You can also get sum hlp,from the "Charater Sketch" of the show-

KDMHMD-About the show and Character Sketch!

In Future,use the Help Desk for any questions-

KDMHMD-Help Desk!

Luv,
Amina😳...

Edited by ~*~A~*~ - 16 years ago
asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~*~A~*~

Hi Durga!

Welcome to the Forum!

Here's the Summary of the show,so far:

Lalit and Balraj r best frends.Lalit left Balraj and his village,for Canada,but makse a promise to Balraj tht his son,Prem,wud marry Balraj's daughter,Heer.   

Meher(Heer's younger sister)is gettin married,and Heer's relatives ask Balraj to call Lalit,and remind him of his promise,coz it wud leave a bad impression on Meher's to-be in-laws,tht the younger 1 is gettin married,while the elder sister is still unmarried.

Balraj calls-up Lalit,but Lalit doesnt know tht it's Balraj's call,and he aks his Manager,to ask the man,to call later.Lalit takes this wrongly,and asks Heer to forget Prem and gets her engaged to Manmeet,who was first gettin married to Meher.Manmeet is a cheater,but Balraj and his family dont know abt this.

Heer is still in love with Prem,but Prem doesnt know abt his father's promise.When Lalit decides to go bak to India,he tells Prem abt his promise.Prem agrees to marry Heer.

Heer is still engaged to Manmeet,and Prem's family doesnt know abt this.Prem and his family r in Canada.

This was what happened so far...

You can also get sum hlp,from the "Charater Sketch" of the show-

KDMHMD-About the show and Character Sketch!

In Future,use the Help Desk for any questions-

KDMHMD-Help Desk!

Luv,
Amina😳...

Thnx! It seems like a really good show.

Durga

-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
^^No problems,dear😳...

cutegirln thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey welcome to KDMHMD forum....so far the story is going very well...hope u enjoy this show in the future too πŸ˜›
angelic eyes thumbnail
Hi Durga..welcome to KDMHMD forum..Amina has replied to ur query..U can find the links of the summary in the archive mansion too..πŸ˜ƒ
k noor thumbnail
hi welcome to this forum durga πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
hey welcome dear
amina has helped u
i'm preeti

hope u have fun
lrl rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Durga,welcome to KDMHMD forum...amina has helped u
asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutegirln

hey welcome to KDMHMD forum....so far the story is going very well...hope u enjoy this show in the future too πŸ˜›

Thnx! I hope so too. 😳

Durga