Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sanya_s

sanya_s

Posted: 13 September 2005 at 1:55am | IP Logged

I've quite a few things to say..plz understand if I get confusingSmile.

Guys, give me your advice, opinion, experiences..everything. How do you decide upon a career?  Where I live, its entrance fever..only doctors and engineers are available..If u dont write entrance, its like a loss of prestige. But I really dont  prefer either of that..but I dont have another specific ambition also... So how do you decide upon something, choose it?

And there's sososo..much pressure nowadays concerning studies..its like DO or DIE. We cannot always choose, we are forced to do things..Is there anyone out there sharing my dilemma..if so plz respond..and plz give me some valuable advice..I would really appreciate it..Thanks in advance.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Career problems..." in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

fatty1

Goldie

fatty1

Posted: 13 September 2005 at 5:43am | IP Logged
it depends on what you're best at! or not!

sweetsorrow18

IF-Rockerz

sweetsorrow18

Posted: 13 September 2005 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
hey im in the same boat right now!
anyone with advice, do post =)

-misha

IF-Sizzlerz

-misha

Posted: 14 September 2005 at 12:44am | IP Logged
i have already decided my career option. as fatty 1 saidit depends on what you're best at. i want to be a journalist and a writer too. i love writing and am gud at it

fatty1

Goldie

fatty1

Posted: 15 September 2005 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
that's a good one

Sweetz

Goldie

Sweetz

Posted: 16 September 2005 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
well im in the same boat u as well.. i feel like im being forced to study for a career i dun appreciate n liek very much thas y im struggling buh its the happiness of my parents.. my solution? well i plan on pursuing their dream and mines.. because i wont forgiv myself if i cant do what i want for myself or if i let them down... so i will kill myself wid my studies and acquire degrees in both fields n see where the future takes me

sowmyaa

IF-Dazzler

sowmyaa

Posted: 16 September 2005 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
well i think sometimes specially in India career decision is done very early when you are not even sure what you want to be or you sometime dont even get chance to explore about what you are good at. It's hard to decide at that point. I would suggest think what you like to do and pursue that. Not everyone needs to be doc. or eng. I am in accounting and i love that. There are tons of field like accounting, journalism, financial analyst, education, artist- musician, dancer, and what not its endless.... explore what you like and what is ur passion and sometimes i personanlly thing if you are not sure what you want there is no harm in getting into what ur parents suggest like eng. or doc. it does happen that after some time you kind of start liking it.

Signora2

Goldie

Signora2

Posted: 17 September 2005 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Yes guys dont be forced into doing things, study what u like best, after all only u will face the music. It is a tough choice, but got to do what u like best.Chill.
signora2

Post Reply New Post

Go to top