lighthouse

IF-Dazzler

lighthouse

Posted: 18 March 2008 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by qwertyesque

LOL
Originally posted by sweetmagic4u

Originally posted by qwertyesque

thats cool tradition.. all of us needs a nick.. i had a nick name gattu.... which got carried too far now nobody knows it.....

Your confession has compelled me Qwerty ji, to make my own...my sister's nn isn't Sweety, mine isLOL

I'll go back and editTongue

haila..... some of the nicks are due to natural characteristics.. mine was cos my cheeks puffed and lips pouted.. it was funny when i see my pictures.. some of the modern nicks are right out of bollyowood.and fashion.. like after bunty and babli.,... there would be tons of bunty's and bubblies...LOL... my naighbor was so enamoured by mailaika in dil se that he named his daughter malaika..LOL.. and his wife thinks her husband is veri creative..LOL

Qwertoo , I guess I wasn't that far from Gattu.. LOL 

I can just imagine all aunties pulling on your chubby cheeks qwertoo.. Wink

Don't know why some parents name their kids Aishwarya or Hrithik either.. It conjures up well etched images of celebrities and make the kids suffer in school.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nick Names! (Page 7)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SholaJoBhadkey

IF-Dazzler

SholaJoBhadkey

Posted: 18 March 2008 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lighthouse

Originally posted by SholaJoBhadkey

Originally posted by lighthouse

I think it's silly to give nicknames to people.Tongue I hate mine, luckily after getting married I don't hear it much . Wink

It is ok to give nicknames to food and other stuff. eg a brocolli can have ladoo as a nick name. and what's with name like pappu , I thought young toddlers use it to indicate bathroom emergency.LOL

Lighty, Hrithik ki itni insult mat karo LOL 

Even better.. arey Shola , Broccoli Hrithik ki tarah hoti toh mujhe koi aitraaz nai hain khane mein.. LOL 

ROFL Then you would have been fighting to get your daily recommended intake Wink

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 March 2008 at 11:56am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 18 March 2008 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
cheh cheh cheh ... Guys!! topic nick names ka hai, not naak band karney kaa ...kuch toh khayaal karooo ...

ChameliKaYaar

IF-Rockerz

ChameliKaYaar

Posted: 18 March 2008 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

Okay..let's see...

We have a Goo Goo on this forum who claims to be married to a revered ishwar...
We have shoo shoo in this forum who claims to live in one of the cleanest places on the earth...
We have poo poo lying around in a forum which claims to be one of the cleanest such site on the internet...

Are there any more ironical situations to be discussed with poor little Mannu?

ugh...gandagi ki jad ho tum sab....Big smile...Ab samajh mein aata hai ki Hindustan ke har koney mein Goo aur Poo aur Shoo kyon pada rehta hai!!ROFL

Edited by ChameliKaYaar - 18 March 2008 at 12:31pm

SholaJoBhadkey

IF-Dazzler

SholaJoBhadkey

Posted: 18 March 2008 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChameliKaYaar

Okay..let's see...

We have shoo shoo in this forum who claims to live in one of the cleanest places on the earth...
We have poo poo lying around in a forum which claims to be one of the cleanest such site on the internet...

ugh...gandagi ki jad ho tum sab....Big smile...Ab samajh mein aata hai ki Hindustan ke har koney mein Goo aur Poo aur Shoo kyon pada rehta hai!!ROFL

Aur ye saari gandagi ki jadd Moo Moo hai ROFL 

ChameliKaYaar

IF-Rockerz

ChameliKaYaar

Posted: 18 March 2008 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

Okay..let's see...

Hey... me no Moo Moo.... just Mannu...or jisko bahut jyada pyaar aata tha wo log mujhe bulate the Manua...ROFL....

and if you are referring to Maya as moo moo...that's perfect..She symbolizes moo-moo perfectly....ROFLROFLROFL

Edited by ChameliKaYaar - 18 March 2008 at 12:53pm

SholaJoBhadkey

IF-Dazzler

SholaJoBhadkey

Posted: 18 March 2008 at 12:57pm | IP Logged

Okay..let's see...

Hey... me no Moo Moo.... just Mannu...or jisko bahut jyada pyaar aata tha wo log mujhe bulate the Manua...ROFL....

and if you are referring to Maya as moo moo...that's perfect..She symbolizes moo-moo perfectly....ROFLROFLROFL

Maya would become Manmoon Wink - It's a short name, so it gets longer. Yahan to tum moo moo hi ho!

Ashu - look at what you have started! People are getting new nicknames Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top