Nick Names! - Page 5

Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by SholaJoBhadkey

Bahnee, khana khaney aao na πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

pehley promise karo aisa kuchh naheen hoga tumhara urdu-faarsi desh meinπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

bahnee ko khana khilaya hum ney apney "dast" sey

pyaas jab uss ko lagee, pesh"aab" hum ney ker diyaπŸ˜†

now gattu will go bonkers picking on usπŸ˜‰

Edited by Gauri_3 - 16 years ago
Originally posted by lighthouse

I think it's silly to give nicknames to people.πŸ˜› I hate mine, luckily after getting married I don't hear it much . πŸ˜‰

It is ok to give nicknames to food and other stuff. eg a brocolli can have ladoo as a nick name. and what's with name like pappu , I thought young toddlers use it to indicate bathroom emergency.πŸ˜†

It is one of my nephew's nick name, it is a sweet name  here and a official name in Kerala. my nephew got it after his maternal grandfather "Parameswaran". Both Padmanabhan and Padmakumar are Pappan here.  Any way I feel nick names are sweet and when relatives and friends call us by the  nick name, it give a certain intimacy.

Originally posted by Gauri_3

pehley promise karo aisa kuchh naheen hoga tumhara urdu-faarsi desh meinπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

bahnee ko khana khilaya hum ney apney "dast" sey

pyaas jab uss ko lagee, pesh"aab" hum ney ker diyaπŸ˜† 

now gattu will go bonkers picking on usπŸ˜‰

Yeh Arabi desh hai πŸ˜†

Waise yeh wahiyat sher tumhe kahan se mila??? πŸ˜†

Chalo, tumhara ek aur nick name

Dazzler Gauri! πŸ‘ Lagee raho πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by SholaJoBhadkey - 16 years ago

Lighty, Hrithik ki itni insult mat karo πŸ˜† 

Even better.. arey Shola , Broccoli Hrithik ki tarah hoti toh mujhe koi aitraaz nai hain khane mein.. πŸ˜† 

Originally posted by Gauri_3

πŸ˜† aisa laddoo bhagwan sab ko deyπŸ˜›

@ LH: that bathroom emergency indicator is "pee pee" not "pappu"πŸ˜†  just trust me on that one yaarπŸ˜†

Gauri, this is kg stuff here yaar.. isn't pee pee for number 1.. πŸ˜› and I was refering to no 2.. πŸ˜† heard that many times from toddlers before.. πŸ˜ƒ pu part...

Edited by lighthouse - 16 years ago
Originally posted by qwertyesque

πŸ˜†

haila..... some of the nicks are due to natural characteristics.. mine was cos my cheeks puffed and lips pouted.. it was funny when i see my pictures.. some of the modern nicks are right out of bollyowood.and fashion.. like after bunty and babli.,... there would be tons of bunty's and bubblies...πŸ˜†... my naighbor was so enamoured by mailaika in dil se that he named his daughter malaika..πŸ˜†.. and his wife thinks her husband is veri creative..πŸ˜†

Qwertoo , I guess I wasn't that far from Gattu.. πŸ˜† 

I can just imagine all aunties pulling on your chubby cheeks qwertoo.. πŸ˜‰

Don't know why some parents name their kids Aishwarya or Hrithik either.. It conjures up well etched images of celebrities and make the kids suffer in school.

Even better.. arey Shola , Broccoli Hrithik ki tarah hoti toh mujhe koi aitraaz nai hain khane mein.. πŸ˜† 

🀣 Then you would have been fighting to get your daily recommended intake πŸ˜‰

Gauri, this is kg stuff here yaar.. isn't pee pee for number 1.. πŸ˜› and I was refering to no 2.. πŸ˜† heard that many times from toddlers before.. πŸ˜ƒ pu part...

πŸ˜† that's poo poo🀣...still not pappuπŸ˜†

cheh cheh cheh ... Guys!! topic nick names ka hai, not naak band karney kaa ...kuch toh khayaal karooo ...