Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

ME starring in BMTD part 1

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ekdoteenchar

IF-Rockerz

ekdoteenchar

Posted: 17 March 2008 at 11:17am | IP Logged
OMG kinda funny but still weird, I imagined myself starring in BMTD ( I'm sure u all have done it sometimes, so don't judge me LOL )

Anyway the storyline:

Amar shows Divya Benaras. They are out walking, and stops by the haveli ( old Singh House ) .. Divya says: this place looks familiar. Amar looks at Divya in a fascinating way, and starts talking about his thought about previous life ( rebirth and that stuff ) and makes up a story
 Divya laughs a bit and asks who do you think i was in the previous life. Amar is about to say something, when he accidentally bumps into someone. Now they show the person a bit : Sandals, pink and turcoos salwar suit ( punjabi clothes or whatever its called ) , long black hair and brown eyes .. Then they show the entire person ( ME )
Amar says sorry. The person ( me ) look at him as if I know him. Then I see Divya and walk up to her. I take her hand to see if she's "real" .. Amar Divya looks at each other as if: who is this girl ?

I say: it's you, it's really you two
Divya asks: who are you?
At the background someone shouts sindoora, all three of us look behind

The episode ends, to be continued

Precap: Divya asks me, is your name sindoora

Tomorow, u'll find out more LOL , Ur going to be suprised hehe ..

Did u like it? WinkTongue LOL if i was in BMTD i would flop, my indi is like amars english hehe

Edited by theflyingdonkey - 17 March 2008 at 1:39pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ME starring in BMTD part 1" in Banoo Main Teri Dulhann forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top