Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ruhihutijufan thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
^^haan thay guy was really nice but girls gave very confident answers as dance is passion and all. really kal ke kalakar r just awsume. all of them r eligable including choreographer and members i ope their hard work fruitens and that dharmesh was too good. i can say hussain ki takkar ki rakhi hai becauz her concept was really good and innocent.
sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I agree, though we have seen Hu perform on Mauja umpteen number of times, and we are so used to seeing his steps for this number, his team was brilliant. I would say, as a team, on the whole, Hu's Kal Ke Kalaakar were the best!!! Great going !!! 👏
Ruhihutijufan thumbnail
^^hi sree di! yup they really workrd hard and it seemed from their performance. especially the girl-bhavana whose shoe had come out at starting of performance but she performed=really really good. they r all confident and hope they keep up this confidence in future and work hard and win the 25 lakh rupees 👏 👏
anku2cute thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
😆 😆 Omgggg looks whoseeeeee here...sree diiiiiiiiiiiiii 😛 ...Beleive hi nai ho raha...hehehehehehhe

I knw whts in ur mind...whts in ur dil..What is in ur soulllll 😉
buchuni thumbnail
whatt a performance by hussain and his team..yeah i've seen
hussain before dancing on this tune,but the steps r different this time..the costumes r very nice and..i think dis was da best performance of the night..hussain is looking dashing..tina di also luking sooo cute..goo hussain..we r wid u 😛
freezinme thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hussain's second performance.. do watch!!!
[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=VvkD6NgOuGg[/YOUTUBE]
preethi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
it mast he been grt i think i missed it 😭 😡
buchuni thumbnail
thankss 4 sharing the video..it was awsome 👏
-Silencia- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@freezinme - thnks for sharin d vid 😳..

my 9x had went on a holiday since saturday.. so i missd yhj 😡 😡 ... bt now its back and i plan 2 catch d repeat of d show on friday.. meanwhile i just saw Hu's performance on youtube... d video wsnt very clear... bt listening to all d compliments and evry1's reviews here, i'm sure d performance must hv been rocking 😃 😃... lovved d way he took d responsibility of d team leader and introduced evry1 👏...

btw i'm still not sure... Hu's d team leader or d choreographer?? 😕...
anku2cute thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nidhs ofcourse d team leader n choreo