India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

ESHA

Tabs Senior Member
Tabs
Tabs

Posted: 06 January 2005 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

Im not sure but i think i missed a few episodes... but whatever happened to Esha... she was there one minute and then dropped off this planet...

The reason im asking is was there any ending shown to her character... she could be the one who wants kusum dead......

Can someone please update me on the whole esha thing... im confused    Confused

jademonkey13 Groupbie
jademonkey13
jademonkey13

Posted: 06 January 2005 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
I think Esha is behind all this too...but everyone in the show never thinks its actually her until they come face to face with her. Kkusum will never have a clue that Esha is behind all this until she catches her in the ast as she did countless times with Abhay and Esha before
anonmember IF-Sizzlerz
anonmember
anonmember

Posted: 06 January 2005 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Esha is no longer in the show- she (Shweta Kwaatra) left it some time back, saying she had no role in the show anymore. But maybe she has come back, but who want to be a babi mom to Garv? She is too young.  Maybe Mahi is behind all this.
shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 06 January 2005 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
I neva new she left Kkusum! I thought she only left Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki!Confused
smilingstar3 IF-Dazzler
smilingstar3
smilingstar3

Posted: 06 January 2005 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
well even if the actress left that doesn't mean they should FORGET ESha
i wonder where she is...she made the show interesting..........it's odd how she just disappeared
TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 06 January 2005 at 6:24pm | IP Logged

What I find funny is Kkusum's stupidity. WHY........................here's the reason:

Not once, not twice and not even three times but a thousand times Kusum has said and I quote "mujhe koun marna chata hai" (who would want to kill me)? Does she not realize how many enemies she has? Do she not remeber that the following could be most likely on the suspect list to kill Kkusum:

1. Esha

2. Ajay Maliya

3. Tashu

4. Mahi

5. Kali

and God know's who else

TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 06 January 2005 at 6:26pm | IP Logged

sorry...........i didn't get to finish. My point is that kusum keeps wondering who would want to kill her and yet she so easily forget's how many people she has as an enemy. Maybe if she was smart enough to remember she could also give this suspect list to ACP saab and he can actually START to do his work and not wonder around like a retarded fool and ask other people like Ksh*tig and Sohan for help.

It maybe a stupid idea.........but it just might workConfused

ExoticDivinity2 Senior Member
ExoticDivinity2
ExoticDivinity2

Posted: 06 January 2005 at 7:27pm | IP Logged

hey man, what if the ACP is part of the plan and thats why he isn't able to catch anyone at all????  Has anyone thought that maybe ACP is with Ajay and Esha and everyone? 

I think Esha is still in Kusum cuz the last time they showed her, was when Garv brought Kumud (his wife at the time) to a party that she was having and Khusum and Abhay were there too, and she literally threatened Kusum at that time that she was going to come after her and all that....so i dont understand why Kusum doesn't get that it's Esha who is after her since she blatantly threatened her and right in front of Abhay! 

Go to top