Zee Marathi

Good News for Asambhav..!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

mj0511

Groupbie

mj0511

Posted: 17 March 2008 at 2:11am | IP Logged

Hey Friends!!! Yesterday, I watched the Ram Bhandhu MATA Sanman Awards 2008 on "Mee Marathi" and guess what? . It feels very gud to tell u all that "Pallavi Joshi" bagged the best serial award and "Satish Rajwade" as the best director award for "Asambhav" serial. Isnt that great?? Well!! Heartiest Congratulations to both of them!!! ClapClap In his quick speech, Satish Rajwade said that each and everyone in this serial is responsible for this award. He thanked Pallavi Joshi 4 producing this serial. Unexpectedly though, he said that Asambhav is a very tough shoot to make and also dedicated his award to his own family. How very nice of him!! Smile  Lage Raho "Satish Rajwade".. U r doing a great job!!!! Thumbs Up 

So, those who dont watch "Asambhav".. please do it now!!.. becoz I tell u friends..u are missing the best serial of Zee Marathi!!

Cheers!!

mj0511

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Trupteeangel1959bhagu_k

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Good News for Asambhav..!!" in Zee Marathi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Truptee

Groupbie

Truptee

Posted: 18 March 2008 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Best serial.. only on Zee Marathi or the entire television channels bandwagon.. is a question.. really! I do not find anything new in any of the ongoing serials on any of the tv channels.. seriously!

Of course, I am ignorant... [such a bliss it is!] I'm sure Bangla would have something interesting going on there.. but otherwise.. i doubt..

Nothing compares to the Marathi-literate-mindset.. We are more analytical.. intellectually driven than most others.. I truly believe this.

Some things close to my heart.. I'm becoming proud to be a Marathi by each passing day.. heh heh!

Sad.. all this.. I express in English though..

Tch tch.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

angel1959

(((((

Goldie

(((((

Posted: 19 March 2008 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Hey I never watched Asambhav serial.. I tried to watch but I didnt understand the story so again I stopped watching it..

milash

Groupbie

milash

Posted: 19 March 2008 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Hey goldie .madhyech baghitalymule ase hote
Written update vach in pur forum kiva gust.sara che vedios bagh may be samjel

Tevadhya ekach serial madhye kahi dam ahe ase mahnata yeil nahitar bakichya sarva so so ch ahet ekun...

rockshappy

rockshappy

Posted: 24 August 2009 at 12:09am | IP Logged
yes this is a good news.

I like this serial and continuously  watching this serial.

from 2 years constantly in each category this serial is winning the awards.

I am now in US,but still i am always updated with this serial by watching this serial on

http://watchserialonline.blogspot.com/

Thanks to those who posts summary and video update of Asambhav on that site.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top