Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

replacing cast of vivah with BMTD..

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sana4ever

sana4ever

Posted: 16 March 2008 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
 Let me inform you first that it is not any news. i was just watching vivah today and thought that how would the movie be if our sharad and divyanka had played the main lead (shahid and amrita rao) in vivah. i think amrita's role would have definitely suit Divyanka and shahid's role would definitely suit Sharad. what do you guys think? and it would have been a treat for us if it was like that because then we would be able to see full time romance between both of them, rightEmbarrassed? it would be so cool to see both of them together. maybe sooraj barjatya should cast them for his next movie, what do you guys think? 

Edited by sana4ever - 16 March 2008 at 10:41pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "replacing cast of vivah with BMTD.." in Banoo Main Teri Dulhann forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shahsb_26

Coolbie

shahsb_26

Posted: 16 March 2008 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Not a bad idea, Vinaah is my favorite movue and shahid amrita are my fav bollywood couple.
SD are my favorite television couple. Would be interesting to imagine that.

KHJL

IF-Rockerz

KHJL

Posted: 16 March 2008 at 11:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shahsb_26

Not a bad idea, Vinaah is my favorite movue and shahid amrita are my fav bollywood couple.
SD are my favorite television couple. Would be interesting to imagine that.

dittoEmbarrassed

adventure_gurl

IF-Sizzlerz

adventure_gurl

Posted: 16 March 2008 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
same here! I totally agree! Amrita and Shahid are my favorite Bollywood couple and SD favorite t.v couple! They are many simlarties between the two couples! Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top