Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

any up dates for 6/1/05

perveen thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
hi guys can anyon eup date to days episode for us fans who are mad obout sujal and kashish........................😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hello Perveen, this is to inform u that Hard Rock always does the updates for Wed/Thurs, so u don't need to worry..........She'll do it tomorrow............
perveen thumbnail
i know yaar khy karo intizaar nahin hoyta.........until i dodnt read the up date......😭..........u see i have no patients not like the rest ................
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG thumbnail

well nothing serious happenned...akshat came and have an argument with kashish that she is doing all wrong..and misunderstanding sujal...after a big argument, kashish confesses to akshat that she does love sujal but she cant help taking revenge from him of killing piyush watever..

Vasu gets to know that sujal is the chairman of SG enterprises and she is thinking to tell everyone about this... Sanjana thinks of celebrating a new yr eve at home...she comes to vasu for approval and vasu gives her approval thinking it wud be a good way of uncovering wat sujal is doing behind their backs....sujal brings a gift for kashish and ask her to wear it on the new yr party...the party starts, kashish dances with sujal...and then the episode ends!

well am not good at telling stories..hope u ppl got a little bit insight..i just told wat i remember..! 😊

Nankri thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The Mohini Character is very annoying and especially her antics and the BG..She looks too Old also.
shahidlover24 thumbnail
Thx for the awesum update, Simply Stunning!