Spoiler Alert! -yet again:) - Page 2

Poll

Do you think Harry will die in book seven?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PixieDust91 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
hehe...I agree with Rashmi. Harry should die.
achal thumbnail
I've posted my views on this topic so many times. Here, it goes, yet again, hope I don't bore any of you guys, after hearing (reading?) the same thing over and over again. 😆 😆
Ok, I think that Harry will die. Like Rashmi said, it'll be a heroic thing. It'll disappoint many of us (which includes me too), but, well I think that's the only thing that suits the plot.. First, he'll kill Voldemort, and realize the he's a horcrux (or maybe before it), and finds that he has to kill himself.
Its just my feeling though, too tired to write anything long.. Edited by achal - 18 years ago
KiRaN_K thumbnail
OMGGGGG nooooooooooooooooooooooooo if harry dies i will cry sooooooooooooo much!!! HE can't!1 neither ron!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   do you guys have any reasons as to why u think he will die??? 😭
achal thumbnail
Originally posted by: KiRaN_K

do you guys have any reasons as to why u think he will die??? 😭

I think that Harry will turn out to be a horcrux, and then will have to die. I so not want that to happen, but that's what I think will happen. 😭
sumant thumbnail
I dont want harry to die but i think that he will die to kill voldy once and for all.
remember that harry can also be a horcrux and he may get to know it at the last and kill himself to kill voldy.
Nishani thumbnail

Originally posted by: KiRaN_K

OMGGGGG nooooooooooooooooooooooooo if harry dies i will cry sooooooooooooo much!!! 😭

I know how you feel.......I cried like a 25 year old baby when Cedric died in Book 4.........so you can just imagine what I would do if Harry happens to die.......I will perish and plunge into depression! 😭

sumant thumbnail
Even me got very upset when Dumbledore died... 😭
Cannot think of harry dying... 😭
Nishani thumbnail
Even Sirius.....what a shocker for him to die....Dumbledore included. 😭
lucky_lakshmi thumbnail
harry wont die!
i am sure!
if he does, i will dump this book