Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jazmine thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Now this show iz gettin nonsense rite now, nyways Nirav thanx for da update.
Originally posted by: sontakdi

I agree with everyone here. They have really killed the show.I mean all this was really unnecessary.They have lost a lot of viewers with just one twist.This includes me. I do not watch the show anymore.Thanks for the updates Nirav. They are doing this to all the good shows.Same thing happened in Ayushman.Currently the only show which I feel like watching is Kareena Kareena.

-Sonali

Same here......that's the only show i watch.....man we all can read the updates.......but i feel sorry for nirav.....he has to watch the dumb show to write the updates.......

Well thanx for the wonderful update of the dumb episode.......atleast ur updates will be much much much better than watching the show.......god some1 save me........I'm shocked right now since yesterday......soooooooooooooooooo ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww and so dumbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb........if it was ekta's show then i won;t be that shocked.......wht happen to the makers of the show.......did they change them or is it ekta who's making this show now........

Edited by sneha_09 - 19 years ago
sweetyvk thumbnail

Thanks for the update...

After reading the update, I was mad but then i felt like laughing cause its so stupid..

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
thanx 4 da upd8 nirav..............dey makin it stupid day by day.it uzed 2 b da best show eva....now itz followin ekta 
tisha_bhatia thumbnail
Thanks Nirav for the update. The story is utter nonsense now - the pits! I doubt if this serial will go on for long. The reason why people watched it was because it was frivolous but now its just one of the many rona dhona soap oprahs we already have! I for one am not interested in this anymore. 🤢
Sony78 thumbnail

hey ur updates r great. i have been reading them for a long time now but could not reply earlier as was not a member but now since i am i take this opportunity to thank you for your great updates. keep updating.

Kiran1018 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

wow...wt a surprise....i cant believe this...poornima actually accepted this.....i mean this is just like kusum where garv marries kumund to save her from badnami.

i was hoping that ronit would be dreaming to do this and would come out of it today......wt a bad surprise.

Thanks for the update nirav.

angel_111 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I used to watch Jassi and YMLH to escape from Ekta type serials, now I think my only escape is Aahat and CID ( just hoping they dont go the Kekta way well u never know !!!!!! )
Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail

thanks for the update Nirav. three CHEERS for U!!....
U WATCH THIS SHOW AND THEN U UPDATE IT FOR US!!....THANKS A LOT..

this show is going totally offtrack!!....i don't where it will stop!!....

Originally posted by: angel_111

I used to watch Jassi and YMLH to escape from Ekta type serials, now I think my only escape is Aahat and CID ( just hoping they dont go the Kekta way well u never know !!!!!! )

I agree with u.......they will never....thank god for that cause no family shit in these shows.......I love CID and the special bureau episodes and aahat and kareena kareena, kabhi haa kabhi naa.......love these shows.....no ekta crap....