Harry Potter

Yr views on DOBBY the house elf.. (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

shellytt

shellytt

Posted: 17 March 2008 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Loved Dobby and I cried too when he died. Cry

He died a Hero's death which is, fitting for this wonderful character.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Yr views on DOBBY the house elf.. (Page 2)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

JohnnyDeppsGirl

JohnnyDeppsGirl

Posted: 17 March 2008 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Dobby was my favorite character since the begging too!!!I was surprised when he died Cry Cry Cry Dobby....come back Cry

kritijj

Goldie

kritijj

Posted: 18 March 2008 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JohnnyDeppsGirl

Dobby was my favorite character since the begging too!!!I was surprised when he died Cry Cry Cry Dobby....come back Cry      tat's kinda sweet!LOL

bhootni dost

bhootni dost

Posted: 18 March 2008 at 5:58am | IP Logged

When did he die ??? in which part ?? pls guy update me.

Originally posted by chhilt

Originally posted by kritijj

I cant help posting this silly topic...on this one character..Embarrassed

but the thing is, i did feel sad when i read dumbledor's death scene but surprisingly, dobby's death scene seemed as touching as DD's...Unhappy

i wholeheartedly wanted to cry just then..i have a very strong liking for dobby. I dont feel this way about hedwig, or kreacher or anyone..

i just want to know everyone's views on this...pls do reply..Smile

-EmbarrassedkritikaEmbarrassed

dobby was one of my favourite characters ever since i read the part where harry first meets him in COS.... and it was so sweet the way he always tried to save harry from danger... even if he ended up injuring him! it was such a shock when he died... i was totally stunned.... so anyway yes, dobby is one of my favourite characters

Beyond_the_Veil

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 March 2008 at 10:46am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Beyond_the_Veil

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 March 2008 at 10:48am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

kritijj

Goldie

kritijj

Posted: 20 March 2008 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stranger@mirror

U havent read the final par then...LOLLOL he died in Deathly Hallows.Cry

Originally posted by bhootni dost

When did he die ??? in which part ?? pls guy update me.

Originally posted by chhilt

Originally posted by kritijj

I cant help posting this silly topic...on this one character..Embarrassed

but the thing is, i did feel sad when i read dumbledor's death scene but surprisingly, dobby's death scene seemed as touching as DD's...Unhappy

i wholeheartedly wanted to cry just then..i have a very strong liking for dobby. I dont feel this way about hedwig, or kreacher or anyone..

i just want to know everyone's views on this...pls do reply..Smile

-EmbarrassedkritikaEmbarrassed

dobby was one of my favourite characters ever since i read the part where harry first meets him in COS.... and it was so sweet the way he always tried to save harry from danger... even if he ended up injuring him! it was such a shock when he died... i was totally stunned.... so anyway yes, dobby is one of my favourite characters

hey dear, just a suggestion...Smile

if you really like harry potter, without reading the last book, u are in the dark..the last book unfolds the whole plot..i understand if u're not a fan of reading, but this is something every1 liking hp should do!

its really a pleasure reading the last book...its like a new secret enfolding in every page..i'm sure u'll looooove it!Big smile

if i were u, i wud stick with a copy like today! pronto!LOL

tukz_REmix

IF-Rockerz

tukz_REmix

Posted: 20 March 2008 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stranger@mirror

One thing i really love about J.K.R is that she gives importance to both human characters and non-human characters (animals, house elf , etc). She gave all human-qualities to non human characters which made them so special.

And from them i will say she created Dobbyz character most beautifully....and thats why,we all cried when he died.... Cry Cry
exactly..wel sed...she did a fantastic job dere.....n dats 1 of thng i like most.....evry life shud b given equal importance n priority in dis wrld...n dats wat she shwdClap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top