Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kritijj thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by: JohnnyDeppsGirl

Dobby was my favorite character since the begging too!!!I was surprised when he died 😭 😭 😭 Dobby....come back 😭      tat's kinda sweet!😆

bhootni dost thumbnail

When did he die ??? in which part ?? pls guy update me.

Originally posted by: chhilt

dobby was one of my favourite characters ever since i read the part where harry first meets him in COS.... and it was so sweet the way he always tried to save harry from danger... even if he ended up injuring him! it was such a shock when he died... i was totally stunned.... so anyway yes, dobby is one of my favourite characters

One thing i really love about J.K.R is that she gives importance to both human characters and non-human characters (animals, house elf , etc). She gave all human-qualities to non human characters which made them so special.

And from them i will say she created Dobbyz character most beautifully....and thats why,we all cried when he died.... 😭 😭

U havent read the final par then...😆😆 he died in Deathly Hallows.😭

Originally posted by: bhootni dost

When did he die ??? in which part ?? pls guy update me.

kritijj thumbnail
Originally posted by: stranger@mirror

U havent read the final par then...😆😆 he died in Deathly Hallows.😭

hey dear, just a suggestion...😊

if you really like harry potter, without reading the last book, u are in the dark..the last book unfolds the whole plot..i understand if u're not a fan of reading, but this is something every1 liking hp should do!

its really a pleasure reading the last book...its like a new secret enfolding in every page..i'm sure u'll looooove it!😃

if i were u, i wud stick with a copy like today! pronto!😆

tukz_REmix thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: stranger@mirror

One thing i really love about J.K.R is that she gives importance to both human characters and non-human characters (animals, house elf , etc). She gave all human-qualities to non human characters which made them so special.

And from them i will say she created Dobbyz character most beautifully....and thats why,we all cried when he died.... 😭 😭

exactly..wel sed...she did a fantastic job dere.....n dats 1 of thng i like most.....evry life shud b given equal importance n priority in dis wrld...n dats wat she shwd👏
Originally posted by: kritijj

hey dear, just a suggestion...😊

if you really like harry potter, without reading the last book, u are in the dark..the last book unfolds the whole plot..i understand if u're not a fan of reading, but this is something every1 liking hp should do!

its really a pleasure reading the last book...its like a new secret enfolding in every page..i'm sure u'll looooove it!😃

if i were u, i wud stick with a copy like today! pronto!😆

Exactly...😆😉

Originally posted by: tukz_REmix

exactly..wel sed...she did a fantastic job dere.....n dats 1 of thng i like most.....evry life shud b given equal importance n priority in dis wrld...n dats wat she shwd👏

Thanks...😳😳