Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

kritijj

Goldie

kritijj

Posted: 16 March 2008 at 4:49am | IP Logged

I cant help posting this silly topic...on this one character..Embarrassed

but the thing is, i did feel sad when i read dumbledor's death scene but surprisingly, dobby's death scene seemed as touching as DD's...Unhappy

i wholeheartedly wanted to cry just then..i have a very strong liking for dobby. I dont feel this way about hedwig, or kreacher or anyone..

i just want to know everyone's views on this...pls do reply..Smile

-EmbarrassedkritikaEmbarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Yr views on DOBBY the house elf.." in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chhilt

IF-Rockerz

chhilt

Posted: 16 March 2008 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kritijj

I cant help posting this silly topic...on this one character..Embarrassed

but the thing is, i did feel sad when i read dumbledor's death scene but surprisingly, dobby's death scene seemed as touching as DD's...Unhappy

i wholeheartedly wanted to cry just then..i have a very strong liking for dobby. I dont feel this way about hedwig, or kreacher or anyone..

i just want to know everyone's views on this...pls do reply..Smile

-EmbarrassedkritikaEmbarrassed

dobby was one of my favourite characters ever since i read the part where harry first meets him in COS.... and it was so sweet the way he always tried to save harry from danger... even if he ended up injuring him! it was such a shock when he died... i was totally stunned.... so anyway yes, dobby is one of my favourite characters

sumera siddiqui

Goldie

sumera siddiqui

Posted: 16 March 2008 at 7:12am | IP Logged
I cried my eyes out when he died.....he loved harry soooo much poor lil thing had to die in the end,but he gave his life 4 saving the trio's esp harry's n I lyv him 4 that Cry

lucky_lakshmi

IF-Sizzlerz

lucky_lakshmi

Posted: 16 March 2008 at 7:40am | IP Logged
oh yes..his death was very touching but a very important and poignant moment or turn in the story..Dobby's death made Harry decide that, howmuchever difficult the path set by Dumbledore is, He just has to follow it believing Dumbledore with all his heart..It was while Digging Dobby's grave that Harry came to this decision thanks to those electric Blue eyes which sent Him for the rescue from Malfoy Manor.
But, even if it was an essential turn, it makes it no less painful... Cry

Edited by lucky_lakshmi - 16 March 2008 at 7:41am

luna_lovegood

IF-Dazzler

luna_lovegood

Posted: 16 March 2008 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Dobby was a true darling...and just too gud! I wish I knew him Tongue

Ofcourse his death was shocking as Dumbledore's..Fred's...Tonks's...Lupin's..Sirius's or any other
I seriously loved him and he was a FREE elf..who lived and died serving a true master!

Love u Dobby Smile
and miss u Cry Cry Cry

-Precious

IF-Dazzler

-Precious

Posted: 17 March 2008 at 4:48am | IP Logged
HMMM
WELL I AGREE WITH WHAT LUNA SAID WHEN THEY WERE BURIYING HIM
HE WAS REALLY LOYAL TO TRUTH
I CANNOT SAY MASTER BCOZ HE WAS NEVER LOYAL TO THE MALFOYS HE KNEW THEY WERE WRONG BUT COULDNT DO NETHING COZ OF ELFLAWS Smile
BUT STILL HE WAS VERY GOOD.

kritijj

Goldie

kritijj

Posted: 17 March 2008 at 7:48am | IP Logged
thanks every1 for replying and understanding...
i'm glad you share my adoration for him too Smile

kritijj

Goldie

kritijj

Posted: 17 March 2008 at 7:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by lucky_lakshmi

oh yes..his death was very touching but a very important and poignant moment or turn in the story.

that is totally correct

.Dobby's death made Harry decide that, howmuchever difficult the path set by Dumbledore is, He just has to follow it believing Dumbledore with all his heart..It was while Digging Dobby's grave that Harry came to this decision thanks to those electric Blue eyes which sent Him for the rescue from Malfoy Manor.

i cannot doubt a single word up there
But, even if it was an essential turn, it makes it no less painful... Cry all i wanted to say!

Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top