India-Forums

question, someone plz answers thanks

4U2NV Senior Member
4U2NV
4U2NV

Posted: 06 January 2005 at 11:36am | IP Logged

first qustion

when did kushi marry aryan -- why did aryan marry her whne he did not wanted to.

second thing whose kid does kushi have -- hers with who -- aryan??

durga has a kid after 18 years of marriage -- thats odd.  they both get pregnant by aryan and the kids are same age??? thats very odd. he had sex with both of htem same month.

i'm little confused as to what happen.  i thought durga married aryan when kushi was just born.  then she returns back during a wedding supposely her daughters or something, right.

i don't get this at all... i'm confused... can someone explain to me. thanks.

rat718 Senior Member
rat718
rat718

Posted: 06 January 2005 at 10:53pm | IP Logged

It is really complicated to explain. I will try to keep it simple. Go to the updates for details.Aryan married Khushi because to save Durga. Which in the end does not happen. Khushi actually was so  bent on marrying aryan , since that is the reason she had come to this world. So she balckmailed him that she would testify and save Durga (since she is the only witness at the scene) if he divorced Durga and marries her. Aryan has no other choice but to do this.   Yes in some weak moment aryan falls to khushi's charm and khushi ends up becoming pregnant, Durga is already pregnant(though she does not know) in jail. I think Khushi has her baby premature or something like that. Anyhow both of them have kids at the same time and by the same man. Yes Durga had become pregnant after 8-10 years, since her older daughter is like 8 or 10. Durga got married to Aryan when Khushi was like 7or 8 years old. Durga is the one who came back on wedding day. Durga is thought to be dead, but comes back on the wedding day of aryan sister. Not Khushi. Yes it is extremly confusing, since there are a lot of dead characters that come back! Hopefully this short update will help you.     

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top