Members Lounge
Members Lounge
Members Lounge

India-Forums

WANTED - The hunt keeps on going!! (Page 2)

-Priii- Coolbie
-Priii-
-Priii-

Posted: 16 March 2008 at 7:27am | IP Logged
wow... its hard to search... all IDs have "s" in em....
uhmmmm......Ermm
Jia IF-Rockerz
Jia
Jia

-

Posted: 16 March 2008 at 7:29am | IP Logged
LMAO! ok i need to go find the other thread now LOL will reply to whoever wrote after me there when im wide awake LOL ...

and you two are plain evil!! who agrees with me?? sam and ammu are evil.....now the whole world knows Embarrassed *phew*

acha btw could it be naina?? virgo_stars? there is an S in the ID. 5 letter word is naina? you guyz maybe bringing her back through this thread?Ermm but i doubt naina can go off from her evil side...like ever. evil elites don't change that much...na? ;-) but then again, *shrugs* don't know what you two evil ppl are doing!!

@saara: my comb Embarrassed don't worry, i was sure u were going to save us!! find the victim. its too scary with her roaming about in the streets of IF like this. me no feel safe Cry *filmy style* bachaoooooooooooooo Cry
Naughty_n_nice IF-Rockerz
Naughty_n_nice
Naughty_n_nice

Posted: 16 March 2008 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saara COMB

Originally posted by Naughty_n_nice

Chalo chalo get guessing!!! Next clue will be coming very fast! Tongue

Loh...still one more clue...LOLLOL...what if sumone guesses the right answer already???Ermm

Ahem i won't accept your answers Wink comb, you just have to look into CC and you can chek if you're right or wrong LOL

@khair AngryAngry Me and ammu are the bestest ppl in the world... So were you, but NOW!!! Now, you're not. BOO.... You're off the good ppl list *pulls out the overly sized purple pen and strikes out no.65 - Khair and adds 2 stars beside no.3 - Ammu and no.4 - Sam.*

Edited by Naughty_n_nice - 16 March 2008 at 7:48am
Leenasmg IF-Sizzlerz
Leenasmg
Leenasmg

Posted: 16 March 2008 at 8:23am | IP Logged
LMAO!! LOL LOL

Khairuu..i agree..Sam and Ammu are soo EVIL! Evil Smile LOL

LOOL!! Sam..u crack me up!! LOL ..Haven't spoken to u in agess though!! How are you? I miss our Yahoo convo's!! Ouch

Donnnnyyyyyyy!! Kaise Ho? OMG!! U know who it is Shocked !! Tell me!! Embarrassed LOL ..Acha hua ki tum aa gaye..ab hum sab ko bachaoo!! LOL LOL
shizajaved IF-Rockerz
shizajaved
shizajaved

Posted: 16 March 2008 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Who is it?? Angry Angry
sweethoney06 IF-Rockerz
sweethoney06
sweethoney06

Posted: 16 March 2008 at 9:13am | IP Logged
wow this is getting tough... LOL ..Since reetty much a lot of ppl have Ss's in their names
SaaraDON IF-Sizzlerz
SaaraDON
SaaraDON

Posted: 16 March 2008 at 10:31am | IP Logged
@Khairu: ur combie hero is here to save u....CoolLOLLOL...the victim will be caught soon and presented in the Court of I-F ....SOON...Evil SmileWink...

there we'll...den interrogate her ache se....to dry clean the victim aur ache se....please everyone bring the best washing powders available in ur homes...LOLLOLBig smile

@Sam: Ohhh one of the CC's told me how right i was...LOLLOL...the answer was lying in my BOMB BOX...ROFLROFL

@Leeennnaaaaaaaaaaa: Hug....i am goodd....u tell...Big smile...yeah had to cum save all my friends after all....DON can also be savior at times..LOLLOL
SaaraDON IF-Sizzlerz
SaaraDON
SaaraDON

Posted: 16 March 2008 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by minz~12

LOL LOL LOL lol.....noww gottaaa find alll iddddss with S in it!!..baaaaaaagooooo aall s's.... LOL LOL LOL

Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh....If this is the case....den....*AHEM AHEM AHEM*...

My ID has a BIG 'S' in it...LOLLOLLOL...

Go to top