Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

angelic eyes

IF-Sizzlerz

angelic eyes

Posted: 15 March 2008 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
A New Article on Harshad and Aditi on their visit to Chandigarh
Source: Hindustan Times

I t's nice to be young. And even better to be that on TV They are all over the small screen, . thanks to the production houses churning out serials by the day! And here comes the jodi of Harshad Chopra and Additi Gupta, the lead pair from 'Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil', the latest from the Balaji Telefilms stable, which went on air some ten days back on Star Plus replacing Kasauti Zindagi Kay.

The duo was here on Friday to promote their serial - which is a young love story against a Punjabi backdrop with family relationships and values forming the foundation. Kal ka kalakaar Harshad Chopra is a familiar face right since SAB TV's 'Left Right Left' that saw him play a meek cadet Ali Beg. Travelling with starry dreams since childhood, says Harshad, "hailing from a small town near Nagpur, I never thought I could realise my dream. It was when I moved to Pune to pursue my engineering that I thought that that was the chance I could make the most of. I moved to Mumbai, auditioned for a second lead in the serial 'Mamta', went on to participate in Grasim Mr India-2006 but could not win the title and felt disheartened. And then I went to DJ's Creative office where I auditioned and finally bagged Ali's role in Left Right Left, a character quite like me".

His next break came in 'AmberDhara' and now 'Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil'. And he's gleeful over it: "Being a part of Balaji serial feels great for it operates with elaborate planning and a very big scale. My character in the serial is of an ideal human being, something I've not done earlier," says this fan of Salman Khan and is rather excited about his character's name - Prem - after Salman's Sooraj Barjatya roles! With no formal training in acting, Harshad feels it is important to put in passion, hard work and self-belief in your work, "I learnt acting on the sets, which was indeed a tall task. But raw actors like us come easy on the pockets of production houses and we throw no weight around," says Harshad. A stroke of destiny...

Additi Gupta, who plays a central character in the serial, was pursuing a fashion design degree from Symbiosis, Pune sometime back, but then the Balaji casting director visited the campus and zeroed in on her for the role. "I have left my degree in between to take up this role. It's an altogether new ballgame but now I have started enjoying it," says Additi, who had no intentions of becoming an actor though her mom did nurture a dream to see her become an actor! "Now, I am learning how to act, with my hair dresser, make-up assistant and the entire team offering me handy tips! I guess I got lucky to bag such a plump role. Maybe they liked my face. But yes, there are times when this whole acting thing gets irritating and patience-testing, but all's well that settles well," shares Additi.

[email protected]

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nupskkinkzJyotix-Payal-Asha004-Preeti-asyasahil928Monu-SunNaasallu_lover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Article: Harshad and Aditi in Chandigarh" in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

angelic eyes

IF-Sizzlerz

angelic eyes

Posted: 15 March 2008 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
^^Sorry Guys the heading keeps disappearing..I tired my best but it just vanishes..LOL

Asha004

IF-Rockerz

Asha004

Posted: 15 March 2008 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
OMG!!OMG!!They r looking soooooooooooooo cute in that pic!!!Such a marvelous jodi Ekta has made...I love it....may they always stay w/ KDMHMD and may they earn more fame always and 4ever!!

~Luv u Harshad and Additi!~

Sid4TeamCanada

IF-Sizzlerz

Sid4TeamCanada

Posted: 15 March 2008 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
thnkxxx for the article Big smile Big smile Big smile
wowww they do luk cute togetherrrr Big smile first i thought heer mite luk a bit older than him but they luk cute..
and harshaddddd urfu our prem..gosh wht can i say yaar WHT A SMILE!!! yaar he's sooooo cuteeee gosh i think the balaji camp eventually wan tto kill all us crazy galsss by giving us heart attacks fromm happinesss LOL LOL LOL harshaaaddd ur sooo cuteee mann u already took my heart now u also took my breath away LOL LOL an dif u keep luking sooo hearthrobbing one day u will take my lungs eyes brains i will be left hollow LOL LOL LOL ok maybe that was a lame joke Confused
well wtever butt seriosuly thnks so much for the article angelic eyes..u made my dayy..the lovebirds are luking cute and harshad..bass kya kahuuuuuu Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Asha004

IF-Rockerz

Asha004

Posted: 15 March 2008 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by twinklystar_hp

thnkxxx for the article Big smile Big smile Big smile
wowww they do luk cute togetherrrr Big smile first i thought heer mite luk a bit older than him but they luk cute..
and harshaddddd urfu our prem..gosh wht can i say yaar WHT A SMILE!!! yaar he's sooooo cuteeee gosh i think the balaji camp eventually wan tto kill all us crazy galsss by giving us heart attacks fromm happinesss LOL LOL LOL harshaaaddd ur sooo cuteee mann u already took my heart now u also took my breath away LOL LOL an dif u keep luking sooo hearthrobbing one day u will take my lungs eyes brains i will be left hollow LOL LOL LOL ok maybe that was a lame joke Confused
well wtever butt seriosuly thnks so much for the article angelic eyes..u made my dayy..the lovebirds are luking cute and harshad..bass kya kahuuuuuu Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

WOW!!Kya baat hai twinkly!!!WOW!!!

Yeah...thank u soooooooooo vry much Yojana!!!U made my whole month!!LOL!!Harshad....we love u so much...don't ever change!!

Edited by Asha004 - 15 March 2008 at 9:57pm

angelic eyes

IF-Sizzlerz

angelic eyes

Posted: 15 March 2008 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Hehehe..I Understand Twinkle..Ur welcome Asha..Yeah even i thought so..But they are looking damn cutee together! I hope this is the next happening Jodi on TV..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Harshad is looking adorable-8->]In Lovee with prem..Embarrassed

nitzi

IF-Rockerz

nitzi

Posted: 15 March 2008 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
yoj[hope i can call u so] u made my day...their jodi is awesome.... Embarrassed
niti

angelic eyes

IF-Sizzlerz

angelic eyes

Posted: 15 March 2008 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
^^Ya sure u can call me Yoj..!! Hehe I made my own day by posting thisEmbarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top