Fan Fictions

FF: Tamanna Note and Promo: Page 14 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 15

Veiledbeauty

IF-Dazzler

Veiledbeauty

Posted: 20 March 2008 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Part 1:

Jhanki chewed on the gum, ocassionally blowing it, and then popping it with her fingernails... Her eyes crossed automatically as she tried focusing on the paper she was drawing on. She uncrossed her eyes, and drew lines over the paper.

The family room had become mess. Jhanki was sitting on her stomach, on the tiles, next to the entertainment center. Markers, pencils, and crayons were strewed across the floor.

"JHANKI!!!" Tamanna shouted, coming down the stairs. "What the hell do you think you're doing, huh?!?!"

"Tammii! Dekho, meri painting dekho. Maine sexy drawing banayi hai, dekho!!" said Jhanki, excitidly.

"Sexy drawing?? Let me see." Jhanki handed the paper to Tamanna. "What the... you call this a painting?? It's so freakin ugly, man. Get a life, girl. Pick up your retarded mess and carry your retarded self back to your room and find something useful to do," she said, rudely, and walked out of the door.

Tears streamed down poor Jhanki's eyes. She crumpled her drawing and threw it across the floor, to kitchen... where it landed hear Taahir's feet, as he was coming in from the garage.

"Jhanki?? Tum ro rai ho?? Kya hua meri pyaari behen ko? Kisne sataya??" He said, walking into the family room. She had now thrown all the markers and stationary all across the room, and was on her stomach, on the ground, crying. "Jhanki??" Taahir patted her hair. "Dekho main tuhmare liye kya laya..." He pulled out a Hershey Symphony (my fav :P) chocolate bar from his pocket and placed it on front of her. She immidiadly got up and hugged her brother.

"I love you, bhaiya! Tum sabse best ho." She'd call him bhaiya... even though she was older. Taahir hugged her back.

"Ab batau... Kisne meri pyaari behen ko rulaya?" He asked her.

"Tammi ne!" She pointed at the door with a growl on her face. "Ussne muhje retarded bulaya! I don't like Tammi, I only like you, bhaiya."

"Aww, Tammi itni bhi boori nai hai, chalo choro yeh sab baatein, chocolate khalo, jaldi se, warna Mumma dekh legi to..."

"Hehee!!" She wiped her tears and sat on the couch, munching on the chocolate, as Taahir cleaned up all her mess...

It's short, but I hope you guys like it!

Edited by Veiledbeauty - 24 March 2008 at 6:17am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: Tamanna Note and Promo: Page 14 (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

heezy

Goldie

heezy

Posted: 20 March 2008 at 5:58pm | IP Logged

I'm the first, I'm the first, I'm the first... yes i am the first hehheheeLOL

Yeh Jhaanki bari pyari hai zenny alien babes... par Taami itni rude kyun hai.. uff the complete opposite Confused

Aww Taahir is such a sweet brother Hug

Abh batao next part kabh araha haiLOL

LubnaEmbarrassed

Edited by na2339 - 20 March 2008 at 6:02pm

swetha25

Goldie

swetha25

Posted: 20 March 2008 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
sweet part. Taahir is really sweet.
loved it.
will be waiting for your next part. please continue soon

hira_786

IF-Dazzler

hira_786

Posted: 20 March 2008 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
awww Zuzu!
first part was jus fab hun...
aww i luv da relationship bt Tahir n Jhankii.. shoo sweett..
n Tammy shes one attitude gurl ehh.. y is she like thtConfused WeirdoLOLLOL..
neways Hershes is ma fav chocolate tooWinkLOLLOL YUUMMMYYEmbarrassedLOLLOL..
newayss dis part was too gud over all.. kinda short par chalega.. sincce ur other FF was long!!
nexx tyme i want a long update okie dokieBig smile

thnxx foe da Pm hun

Lotsssa luv:HiraTongue

Edited by hira_786 - 20 March 2008 at 7:35pm

Naina123

Naina123

Posted: 20 March 2008 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
ZUZU!!!!

wah...kya baat hain Clap Clap

Jhanki reminds me of me Tongue Tongue and Tammy reminds me of my evil sister LOL LOL (don't tell her)

Taahir is soo sweet Embarrassed Embarrassed what brilliant part....cant wait to read more.....

I'm too tired....plus i need to comment on ur other FF...so Alvida....ooopss kabhi alvida na kehna

There i go again with my cheap tacky jokes Tongue LOL

Wuv u
bakriii....(bah)
XXX

Edited by Naina123 - 21 March 2008 at 9:55am

hdpatel

Groupbie

hdpatel

Posted: 20 March 2008 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
awww poor Janki Cry
how mean is Tammi.... Dead
i want to c our Hero ...Armaanz entry Embarrassed

-gone-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 March 2008 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

yogzz

IF-Rockerz

yogzz

Posted: 20 March 2008 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
hey it was too good
but it was too short
plz continue soon
thanx for pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top