Page 1 of 15

Page 1
Page   of 15
Page 2 Page 15

Veiledbeauty

IF-Dazzler

Veiledbeauty

Posted: 15 March 2008 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Dedicated to Lubna, for giving me the idea of writing a comedy FF (yes, it's going to be comic, if I can manage to be funny LOL) and Naina123 aka Mimzi for inspiring me with her FF... as it was so funny, it brought tears to my eyes LOLLOL

(Don't worry, he smiles a lot Big smile)
(Credit: Aliya for the picture, and Perks for the frame.)

Armaan Malik: A joyful young man, full of spirit, lively and fun. A new medical student from India, 22 years old. Armaan is a good, BUT challu kid at the same time. He respects women, never broke a single female's heart, aware of a woman's weak and soft heart, which is beyond repair, when broken and torn apart. Everyone loves him. He is the coolness of his parent's eyes, and their only child, after 10 years of miserable wedded life. Succeeding Armaan's birth, life was beautiful. Kind and soft-hearted, loves children. A beautiful personality, any girl's dream man. Proud to be Indian!!

Adnan Malik and his wife Sharmila Malik: Adnan Malik... he might look strict and kharoos, but he has a very soft heart, which he passed on to his son. A loving, yet strict man, he loves his son to bits, but doesn't spoil him for his own good. He is a businessman. Sharmila Malik, a loving, and caring mother... for her, Armaan is her everything, the apple of her eyes, a piece of her flesh and blood walking on this earth. Sharmila played by, Sharmila Tagore LOL

Tamanna "Tammi" Raina (Kashmiri Kudi Wink): She has a "Born in the United States of America" stamp stamped on her forehead. Every crease and line on her face aches with attitude. Her eyes spit pride. Royally born in the US, raised in the US, and affected by it's culture and customs, Tamanna, better known as Tammi by her friends... has been completely painted with white paint. She hates admitting that she's Indian, and doesn't give a damn about her culture and background. She will never speak in Hindi unless she really HAS to. Her father died in a car accident when she was 5 years old. She is also a first year medical student, age 22.

Taahir Raina: Tamanna's twin brother. Played by Atul. Atul's character, very sweet boy, afraid of Tamanna and will NEVER interfere with her or her friends, though he has a slight crush on her friend, Sapna Shah (Saps). He loves both of his sisters, but wishes that Tammi would stop being so mean and selfish. He takes care of his mentally retarded sister, Jhanki. He's a hindi movie fanatic and him and Armaan become close friends.

Jhanki Raina: Tammi's mentally retarded elder sister. Loves bubble gum, irritates Tammi without meaning too. Always gets yelled at by her younger sister for being such an embarrassment. Despite Tamanna's hatred, Jhanki's always following Tamanna around like a puppy in need of attention.  She's 25, and her mother's favorite. Tammi just hates her for being mental. Very childish, as she can't help it, but she's a very sweet soul. (Btw, I have to mention that she wears mini skirts all the time, I don't know why, but that's the way I want her. Hehe Tongue)

Played by Shilpa Tulaskar, but... she's more of a modern type woman. Sunglasses, leather coats, woman's suits... and hair just a bit below the shoulder. (if anyone finds a good picture of Padma, please let me know Smile)
Pravina Raina: Pravina, Tamanna, Taahir, and Jhanki's mother. She became a widow after her husband, whom she loved more than her life, passed away in a car crash. Even though he'd left them, he had kept their future secure, and Pravina would use that money wisely. After her beloved husbands death, Pravina was completly heartbroken. Jolly on the outside, her heart would cry silently. She felt as though, along with her husband, she had lost her daughter. She thought that Tamanna was had become too influenced by her friends, and had forgetten her values of respect. Everytime Tamanna would yell at her to "Leave me alone!" or "Mind your own business!", Pravina missed Ronak more, and wished he was by her side, raising their children.

Zaina Ahmad: Crazy, funny, and just PAGAL. She does everything the wrong way, such as sitting upside down on the couch and talking on the phone, brushing her teeth with the tooth brush facing her head, and... sleeping horizontally on her bed, instead of vertically, feet dangling. She talks alot, sometimes to such an extent, that people start to ignore her. She is an intelligent young girl, full of dreams, and comes from an affluent family, orignally from Himanchal Pradesh. Loved by all, she is very bubbly and chirrpy. Twenty-two years old, first year medical student. She was born in and raised in the US, but remains steadfast on her religion, and loves her colorful culture. Both of her parent's are doctors, her grandfather was a doctor, her great-great grandfather... was a Hakeem... basically... her whole family are doctors. Her mother stopped practicing medicine the children were born, as she thought that they needed her complete attention. She's very social and active in her community.

Zain Amaanullah: Cute kid, he's like a camflauge. He knows how to blend in with any kind of people. When to be good, when to be bad... what to be like with his American friends, what to be like with his Muslim friends, and... what to be like with his Desi friends. His parents completely trust him and let him do whatever he wants. Zain is always careful to remain in his boundaries, though... very popular and responsible, he is often assigned to organize events. First year medical student, age 22. and since I can't find a picture for him... lemme just give you guys a description... big brown eyes, fair skin, brown hair, a cute nose which you can pinch anytime, soft cheeks, a long face... what else, shaggy, messy hair, lean muscular body, not that big, but just fine Wink... get the picture?

More characters, coming soon Embarrassed

Please comment or use the Thank You button. SILENT READERS, Pleaseeee leave at least one or two words EmbarrassedEmbarrassed!!

Intro Part 1: Page 1
Intro Part 2: Page 4
Part 1: Page 7
Part 2: Page 11

Edited by Veiledbeauty - 04 April 2008 at 5:47pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

*Armaan*123abc123_sukhi_maha_prakrtilavenderskies

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: Tamanna Note and Promo: Page 14" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Naina123

Naina123

Posted: 15 March 2008 at 8:49pm | IP Logged

ill just finish reading and then comment!!

Ok just finished reading my darling zuzu!!! LOL LOL

First to comment!!! Big smile

Hmmm... and u say i get tired quickly, where's the rest of the intro???? LOL

Jokes apart!!! Interesting intro!!! Love the way u described Tamanna's character (Has she seriously been painted white??? LOL LOL LOL My bad attempt at a joke once again!!Hehehe)

Awww.. armu's charcter sound soooooo cute, but chaalu!! Wink (Whats up with the pic though?? Haila.. could you not find a better pic!!(Just kidding) Wink )
Clap Clap Clap

Make sure u update tommorrow, will be waiting!!

Wuv u2 Zuz!!! Wink

Mimzi aka Nainu LOL LOL
xxx

Edited by Naina123 - 15 March 2008 at 8:57pm

hdpatel

Groupbie

hdpatel

Posted: 15 March 2008 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
wow.....new fic 4m ur side...m realli excited Big smile Embarrassed
oye by d wen u goin to update ur other fic....m waitin 4 update Ouch Cry
n plzzz continue sooooooon Big smile

Robin_M

IF-Rockerz

Robin_M

Posted: 15 March 2008 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
zuzu this sounds like a wonderful concept! hmm you names her tamaana! thats different! hope your continue soon!

*Armaan*

IF-Dazzler

*Armaan*

Posted: 15 March 2008 at 9:49pm | IP Logged

reserved

not gonna update it till i dunno!LOL

*EDIT*

Okay! Tammy..congo for being nominated for best ff! Hopefully you will win..again! Big smile

Why?

Cause this is a fab ff...though your parts are too short! Unhappy

But I can live with that as long as you update now and then! Big smile

Aww..Jhanki is simply adorable! Me no likey Ridhima..I mean Tammii! She a bit too rude..her attitude if over the top!

Atul is the bestest..I mean Taahir..(is that how u spell it? LOL)

I wish my bro was like that! I am the baby of the house and need someone who gets me chocolates without me asking! LOL

What else? Aww..can't wait till Armi comes in and teaches Ridhima a listen! LOL

And Angie and Saps have to rush into the story asap too! They make everything great!

Add the laughter soon..I will need it! Smile

Aur kya kahoon? Haan..do continue soon..and bring in Armi asap!

Love ya, Hug

Kajal Tongue..sorry for the late reply..Embarrassed

Edited by *Armaan* - 22 March 2008 at 2:12pm

lavenderskies

IF-Sizzlerz

lavenderskies

Posted: 15 March 2008 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
hi zainu Smile From now on i will follow ur this FF Embarrassed do continue.

Reserved edit more LOL

aritzia

IF-Dazzler

aritzia

Posted: 15 March 2008 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
oye ZOooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ye kya ridhima ka naam tammana ?
or kahin split personality ka chakkar to nahi Wink Wink

huma_0999

Goldie

huma_0999

Posted: 15 March 2008 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
heyy zuzu!!!
tht sounds like a gr88 FF...
plzz cont soon...cant wait 2 read more..tell me one thing is tht ridz pic?Confused

Post Reply New Post

Go to top