Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Sara-Parul support Ash in SVOI

CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 16 years ago

In today's SVOI there was an avi where Sara n Parul support Ash and encourage her. And in the avi, both seemed to be dressed for the marriage episode. Ragini was dressed more grandly than she was for the mehendi. Sara was dressed how she described she wud be dressed for the wedding in this article -

This content was originally posted by: appu_m

Sara however admits that she is excited over her first ever on screen marriage. "There is still time for my real life marriage but you know every girl dreams about it. So it feels nice as I am getting a chance to do it on screen. This is the first time that I will be wearing sarees, mangalsutra and sindoor. For the marriage I will wear a red colour lehenga and gold, diamond jewellery," she reveals.

So guess this is a sign that the marriage maybe happens after all? Or will something happen at the last second to stop the marriage?

Thought to share it with u all, both Sara and Parul were looking really beautifulšŸ˜³

Edited by *Kruthi* - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Kru, I saw the avi as well, the girls were looking really nice.
yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yeah i saw it and both r looking superb..well kruthi i think the marriage will happen
appu_m thumbnail
thanx for the info. i checked that. Sara n parul looks gorgeous.