Sumita thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Does anyone know what happened to Ekta's serial kehna hai kuch mujhko. I thought it just ended abruptly.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tabs thumbnail
I dont know.... i heard it did really bad so they just ended... soz but i dont know what the ending was...
anonmember thumbnail
She leaves her family and kids, I think. Well, it was a good show and had a different story until they made her husband have an affair with his secretary.

Originally posted by: sonynyu

She leaves her family and kids, I think. Well, it was a good show and had a different story until they made her husband have an affair with his secretary.

Yes ur right......she does leave her husband......even the children wanted to go with her......but she explained them how their dad didn't do nething wrong to them.......and the matter is between her and her husband......not between the family....sthing like that.....thus she leaves the family and goes away forever looking forward toward her career......

Sumita thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the update. I saw till that part but thought it would continue on how she comes up in her career and stuff.
Ur welcome......netime.....nothing else happened......i think it didn't get good trp's