Suggestions / Comments

I love this site

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Ani-

Goldie

Ani-

Posted: 15 March 2008 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
hi guyz in IF  i really love you lot site.its very intersting and you lot have some nice things when i see u lot get updates and pictures and stuff very early.i love you all site this site gets everything fast and i also get all the latest news from here, keep moving good IF with the help of the development teams ,keep up you work and once again i should say thanks for all your hard work IF  memebersBig smileSmile

Edited by petel00 - 15 March 2008 at 12:59pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I love this site" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Naughty_n_nice

IF-Veteran Member

Naughty_n_nice

IFís Creative Head

Posted: 17 March 2008 at 4:01am | IP Logged

Thank you very much!!! Hug

Post Reply New Post

Go to top