Chit Chat
Chit Chat
Chit Chat

Comments on Popular Awards (Page 3)

Gracella IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 18 March 2008 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Geet4u

geet: This next award is for the person that comes first to your mind in a problem, a worry… or just.. a situation

nugs: For the person you know is always there for you, we present the 'Main Hoon Na Award' that goes to………gracious

geet: This next award is something that probably EVERY member would wanna get!

nugs: The one's who has a good sense of fashion and style… and that shows also in…

geet: his online personality aka siggys and avis.. and the 'Most Stylish member' is…OMG we have again………so the joint winners are

nugs: And now this award is off the couple who's you know… well known throughtout the land of Chit Chat

geet: Yup you said it Nugs, and the girl and guy who can rule every member with their naturally charming personality and up-to-date knowledge…

nugs: The Rani of CC goes to…

geet: Alright Alright, my turn to present a couple Nuggy! This is exactly my type of award! ^-^ It's the award of the valentines.. the award of the lovers, the award of the heart Embarrassed Embarrassed, the award

nugs: *looks around* How bout you just say it now ?

geet: Yah yah.. It's the CC's Aashique and Queen, the people who've been deeply involved in one of this year's major themes: Link Ups. The pair who've been hooked up with practically EVERYONE of the opposite gender…

nugs: Or not  Wink Wink*wink wink at Vinu*

geet: *looks disgustingly at Nugs* Eeeeeeew !! Yah anyway CC's Aashique and Queen ARE…….OH MY MY…..ITS 

Haila i got 4 awards....???Embarrassed
Mujhe toh patta tha that i was popular..but itni popular..? hailaaaaa i'm speechless now and just want to thanks everyone...oh wait...

i will pm my acceptance speechWink and congo to all winnersClapClap

Star_on_earth IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 March 2008 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Geet4u

nugs: ITS WORSE  The CC Mismacthed Jodi award goes to…….goooes too……(slows down) goooooess tooooo Confused Confused

Geet: whats the matter ……..*snatches envelope from nugs* haaa haaaa haaaaa Big smile Big smile! we have a joint winner again . . . but with a common male member . . . its

and *still laughing* Big smile Big smile

NUGS again with GRACY…….

Geet:  any comments dear Wink Wink

Nugs:  NO COMMENTS…….can we move on please ! ! ! Angry Angry

ROFLROFLROFL lol...congrats to the winners!!! WinkLOLLOL

geet: Yah... Right, but by far the Best Codeword of the week was…oh god joint winner again

Clap ClapLIFE & HAPPINESS Clap Clap

- thank you -

geet: You said it, and though all of them are fairly deserving… that one person that stands out the most, the Best Topic Maker is…

BlushingBlushingBlushing feels great..Embarrassed will pm my thank u speech soon!

nugs: *sigh* well it gave Chit Chat that slight touch of Bollywood, and the best Movie Remake of the year was . . .

Clap ClapSHOLAY Clap Clap

- thank you -

geet: The best theme of 2007, AS voted by YOU is… *Band Drumroll* -

Clap ClapLINK-UP Clap Clap

for this... the credit goes to all the member's..Embarrassed

thanks to their love life's...

CC is nothing less than a "K" soap now!! WinkLOL

Geet: Well then goahead stage is all yours

Nugs: Lekin Star ke bhaashan ke baad kahin jayega nahi...........Kyunki show abhi baaki hai doston ........wait for the Grand Performance

star: thanks nugs....i was about to say the same

star: since it's the end of Award season, we thought of finishing it in a GRAND way . . . so here we come with our GRAND PERFORMANCE....

had fun performing with you Geet and Nugs.....DancingDancingDancing

Congrats to all the winners!!

Great going Geet and Nugs....wonderful show altogether!! Clap

Star_on_earth IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 March 2008 at 6:45am | IP Logged

Pls continue your comments on the Awards Post itself...

Topic Closed!Embarrassed

Go to top