Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rabba-Ve-Delena thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—aaaaaaaaaaaaa...I'm SO SOrry!1 Happy Belated Birthday SHelly!! Another year old my long lost sister!! I'm sorry i couldn't be here yesterday!! But I truly hope that you had a raocking, blasting birthday, on if and off If! WIth lots of cake and many many many preseants!! Hope you ahve many many many more to come hun, and your on IF laways to celebrate them, and I'll try my best not be a day late again!1 I'm truly sorry!!๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— Hope it was terrific!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Bubbly_Shelly thumbnail
Thanks Ami, Juhi, Rachuu and Ouma! ๐Ÿค— Love you guys!!

Ouma - Ahhhhh my long lost sister.๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— You've finally come ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† Thank youuuu soo muchh Ouma for the sweet wishes. AH, you better not be late again, or! ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜† Joking! Thank youu choo muchh jaani! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
~*manai*~ thumbnail
your gonna be driving soon! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Rabba-Ve-Delena thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bubbly_Shelly

Thanks Ami, Juhi, Rachuu and Ouma! ๐Ÿค— Love you guys!!

Ouma - Ahhhhh my long lost sister.๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— You've finally come ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† Thank youuuu soo muchh Ouma for the sweet wishes. AH, you better not be late again, or! ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜† Joking! Thank youu choo muchh jaani! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— hehe..I'm actually really ahsmed for being late!!๐Ÿ˜ณ hehe but I'm sure you had a fantastic with out me and trust me I won't be late next time. I also didn't get a chance to make you anything..I'm behind on requests as well๐Ÿ˜†...Anyways..hope you got lots of great gifts from everyone jaan!๐Ÿค—

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Bubbly_Shelly thumbnail
I know, Manii! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Ouma - Aww, don't be. It's alright Ouma ๐Ÿค— I didn't get time to make yours yet either.. but I promise I will sooon ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ And plus, it's the thought that counts right? ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Thank youuu! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
PaRoOoOoOo thumbnail
Happy Birthday Shelllllyyy jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ see how early i am....wah seetu wah.... ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Mini786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sheeellllleeeey!!!
Immm soo showwy im latee!
Actually been unwell and stuff....
Butt Happy Belated Birthday!!
I hope it wasss awesomeee!
Your one of the shweetest ppl on IF I knoww!
Never changee!
Luv yaa,
Tanu :]
shelly... late here, but on time in dmg...
happy bday ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Bubbly_Shelly thumbnail
Thanks Seetu! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Tannuuuuuu ๐Ÿค— Omg, I misss uu! Awwwwwww! ๐Ÿค— Hope you feel well sooooon! ๐Ÿ˜ณ Aww thanks Tanu! ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ Love you ๐Ÿค—

Yep, I saw that one Sonia! ๐Ÿ˜ณ Thankssss!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Shellz How was the birthday? ๐Ÿ˜ณ