Chat Clubs

*Happy Birthday Shelly (Bubbly_Shelly)!!* (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

Miss.Colorfull

IF-Sizzlerz

Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 15 March 2008 at 11:18am | IP Logged
happy birthday shelly. u are so sweet n nice and a great siggymaker.i wish all ur dreams come true on ur birthday.enjoy ur sweet sixteen. happy birthday. Party [<:-P.
love u.
Embarrassed Big smile

a siggy for  u

i hope u like it. Embarrassed

Edited by shivani33 - 15 March 2008 at 12:07pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Happy Birthday Shelly (Bubbly_Shelly)!!* (Page 2)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bubbly_Shelly

IF-Sizzlerz

Bubbly_Shelly

Posted: 15 March 2008 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Awwwww Ajiiiii!HugHugHug Thank youuuuu sooo much for the awesome post. Embarrassed Embarrassed Wow. I'm just speechless right now.. Thank youuuu everyone for your wishes.HugHug Will reply individually soon! Embarrassed

Love, Shelly ~

-Srishty-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Srishty-

Posted: 15 March 2008 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Ok don't know how many times I have already wished but going to do it again. LOL

Many many returns of the day.
Have a blast.

Here is my gift hope you like it. Embarrassed

*4rom heaven*

IF-Rockerz

*4rom heaven*

Posted: 15 March 2008 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
happy birthday once again shellz, hope u'll ave a blast hun!! Embarrassed Embarrassed *hugs*

mz.jess

IF-Sizzlerz

mz.jess

Posted: 15 March 2008 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Once Again! Ilubyou! Big smile

gk_09

Global Moderator

gk_09

BollyCurry Buzzer, Crazy Creatives

Posted: 15 March 2008 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Happy Sweet Sixteen Shelly! Hug

Hope you have a fantastic day filled with masti and love. May all your wishes and dreams come true. Hope this coming year brings loads of success and happiness into your life.

Love you more than you can imagine! Heart

~ Gurpz

Bubbly_Shelly

IF-Sizzlerz

Bubbly_Shelly

Posted: 15 March 2008 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkbubblez

Heyy Everyonee!HugHug

Today is a very special day!EmbarrassedBig smile Why, you ask? Because its March 15!Wink What's so special about March 15, you ask?Ermm Wellllll....Its that our very sweet and bubbly little friend celebrates her Sweet 16 on it!Big smileLOLParty Who, you ask?Pinch Shes none other than...Big smile

Ajiiiiii HugHugHug Already told you in your PM that I really did not expect this! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Ahhhhh thank youu soooo muchh! HugHug

Shelly [Bubbly_Shelly]!!

Yup, thats right! Our one and only Shelly turns 16 today!EmbarrassedBig smile yayyy!Big smileParty

Happy Sweet 16 Shellyyy!Hug
We love youuuuuu!!Hug

Messages For You

From Manai [~*manai*~]

dear shelly jelly bean!EmbarrassedLOL,

happy birthday yaar! hope you have the best day! lub ya too much! your a sweet kind caring funny crazy friend anyone could ever have! i value our friendship alot! your a great person to chat with!. hope you have a blast on your birthday save me some cake! and if you dun then!LOL but anyways!!! have fun dearoooo!

love \maniEmbarrassed

A sig for u:

Maniiiii! HugHug Thank youuu chooo much sweets! I love youu to bits too! That's soo chweet. I value our friendship a lot too. Will save you cake yaar, doesn't anyone trust me? Everyone's been giving me warnings if I don't give them any cake..OuchLOLLOL Thank youuu Manii Bunni! HugHug Ahhhhh the siggy is to die forr! I looooovez it. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedAlready usingg! Thank you chooo muchh! Embarrassed Love youu Hug

From Rachu [indianhomey1992]

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYY SHELL BEARRR!!!HugHug

Many many happy returns of the day my deaarrrr!!Big smile Aww you're a year olderrrr! :] and this time I rememberedddd!!Big smile LOL. You have been such a sweetheart and I knoww you'll alwayss be one!!! :] I hope you have the BESTESTTT bday EVERRRR hunnyyyyy!!Hug

Lots of love,

RachuuuuuHug

Rachuuuuuuuu! Dude, I haven't had anyone call me that in sooo longgg. Thank youuuu choo muchHugHug Haila, yeshh you rememberedd!! Thank youu chooo muchh jaani! Love youuu HugHug

From Sabrina [Sabrinaa xo]

Happy Birthday!!

You're so sweet, hope your b-day is sweeter! I really don't know what to say, so I'm just gonna list a few things I want you to know! I didn't know you until I joined the AviSiggy Talk, and I'm SOO happy I did! :D You're a great friend, may all your wishes come true, and, umm .. now I honestly don't know.  :P So, just have a blast and happy b-day!!

LOVE YOU,

Sabrina Hug

Sabzzzz! HugHug Awwww, thank youu! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Thatz soo sweet. I'm so gladd myself that I did as well! EmbarrassedBig smile Thank youuu Sabzz! Love youu HugHug

From Zainab [*4rom heaven*]

heyyy shellzzzz!!

HugHugPartyHappy Birthdayyyy!!!PartyHugHug

Hope ur wishes come true...

ur a vry dear friend of mine! vry sweet/loving/kind/innovative... (the list goes on n on n onEmbarrassedLOL)

May ur life would be full of happiness n succes n may u get everything...

hope u'll ave a blast

here's a small gift from me!

HugHugHaPpY BiRtHdAy once again!!HugHug

-Zainab

Zainuuuuu! HugHug Thank youu chooo much sweets! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Awww, tahnk youuu shoo much for the sigg! Saved it and will use sooon! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Thank youu Zainu, love youuHugHug

From Ruchi [stargirl456]

Dear Shellzz,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY my shelly merry berry!!!!!HugHugHug I hope you have alot of fun on ur special day, and get tonss of gifts nd surprises! I miss talking to u soo much! Just want 2 let u noe, tht ur oen of the sweetest people i've evr talked to, and i hope we can always be friends!EmbarrassedBig smile I hope this day brings u much joy and may all ur wishes come true!Tongue

-Dr.RuchiEmbarrassed

Ruchii Puchhiiiiiiii! HugHugHug Gosshhhh, where are you nowadays?? OuchOuchOuch Thank youu chooo muchh jaan! I miss talking to youuu! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Aww, thanksss Ruchii! I hope soo tooo ! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Thank youu soo muchh Dr. Ruchii! HugHug Love youuu! And hope you're more active sooon! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

From Nisha [xoxonisha143]

Happy birthday Shellz

I wish you get watever you want and all your wishes come true

Happy Birthdayy

here is something from me i didnt make it LOL Fizzwizz aka fary she made it so credit goes to herSmile

lubbb youu Hug

XoXo Nisha lolz

Thanks Nishhhhh! HugHugHug Repliedd in the PM as well. But I'll say it again.. tahnks soo much for the sigg. Thanks Fary as well for makingg itt! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Awwww.. thanks for the sweet wishes jaan! Love youu tooo HugHugHug

From Meera [indiandoll89]

YAY!...it's Shellz birthday!!!  Hug

Many many happy returns of the day hun! You've been such a great friend these past few months ...I don't even remember how we became friends but I'm so glad that we became friends, because after we did...I really got to know you as a person and saw what a wonderful amazing person you really are! EmbarrassedYou made such a impact in my life. Having friends like you, have really made my life so much more fun and interesting! I really hope you have a totally rocking day dear....and many more to come!!! Embarrassed

Luv ya loads and loads,

Meera!

MEERAAAA!!! HugHugHug Awww! Haha, neither do I LOLLOL Was it through the CCs? Embarrassed And then we kept bumping into eachother every where else on the forumm. Ahhh i'm soo glad I met you too! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Awwwwww thank youuu! HugHugHug Soo sweet Meeraa! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Love youuu toooo! HugHug

From Juhi [~*Juhi*~]

Happy Birthday Shellyyyy! Hug
I'm still getting to know you, but I know from the times we talked that you are one of the sweetest people on IF! Embarrassed I really hope you have a wonderful Bday, and may all your dreams and wishes come true! Embarrassed Hug

Juhiii! HugHug Awww! You're one of the friendliest people hunn! Embarrassed Thank youuu sooo muchh! HugHug Love youu!

From Kajal [kaj05]

dear shelly,

here's wishing u a very very very HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETHEART...

It's your birthday time again;
It's true; there's no denying,
Another year has come and gone;
You know that I'm not lying.
So for you, the birthday person,
Here's what I want to say:
I hope this birthday's the best one yet,
In every delightful way.
So happy birthday to you.
Have lots of birthday fun!
May your birthday wishes all come true,
Even if you have a ton.

GOD BLESS!!!

lots of love, kajTongue

Kaj Di! HugHug Awwww that's soo sweeet Di! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Thank youu sooo muchhh. Love youuuuu! Hug

From Nancy [Nancy_89]

My dear Princess Armaan first of all I would like to wish you a very happy birthday! May god gift you with whatever you desire for and make you always happy. You are very sweet, lovely, nice, outgoing and what I love the most in you is that you are always friendly no matter who it is in other words you are a gem of a person! Stay always the way you are...Hope you have a blast on this special day.

Lots of love,
Nancy

NancyyHugHug Thank youuu chooo much. Hehe, I think i just replied to this in the DMG forum. But thank youuu chooo much once again my Prince Charmingg!HugHugHug Love youuuu!

From Amii [luv_eijaz_anita]

Shelly!! Happy Birthday!! HugHug
Many many happy returns of the day!
Your such a sweeet person!! I really really hope that you have a great birthday!
Happy Birthday once again!…Hug

Amiiiiii! HugHug Thank youuu sooo much sweets! Awww, thank you. That was soo sweet of ya. Love youuHugHug

From Ajita [Me]

Happy Sweet 16 Shellbell!!HugHug aww...my little Shelly's...not so little anymoreCryLOL lol. Welll...its ur birthday today...and i just want to let you know how special you are to meEmbarrassed You are really one of the sweetest, cutest, friendliest, bubbliest, most TERRIFICIST person there isLOL...and just an amazinggggg friendd!HugHug i just love talking to youEmbarrassed and am so grateful to have such a sweet friend like youEmbarrassed I LOVE YOU SHELLBELLBlushing...sooooo muchhh...and always willEmbarrassed Happy Birthdayyy!!HugHug i hope that all your wishes and dreams come true and that you be happy and smiling always!Embarrassed And today isnt just a regular birthday...its your Sweet 16...so I hope that u have a CRAZYYY timee today and that it turns out to be a night you'll never forget!EmbarrassedBig smile

made a sig for u:

hope you like itEmbarrassed
love you,
your AjiEmbarrassed

Ajiiiiiii HugHugHug Omg, thank youuu sooo muchh jaaaan! I'm just speechless. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Hehe, I'll always remain little no matter how old I get EmbarrassedLOLLOL Awwwwww Aji. You've left me teary-eyed! Embarrassed Thank youuuuuu sooo much Sweeeetiee! I love talking to you as well. I'm really glad that we became friends ! HugHug Thank youu chooo muchh AjiiiHugHugHug Thanks for this lovely post as well. I'm just so speechless. Goshhhh, I'm just sooo .. ahh outta words. LOVE the Armaan siggy. I'm deffo gonna use it sooon!HugHug Thank youu soo muchh jaaani. Love youuuu to bits! HugHug

Happy Birthday Once Again From All Your Friends On IF!HugHug

Thank youuuuuu soo much everyonee for making my day even more special! HugHugHug

pinkbubblez

IF-Rockerz

pinkbubblez

Posted: 15 March 2008 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bubbly_Shelly

Awwwww Ajiiiii!HugHugHug Thank youuuuu sooo much for the awesome post. Embarrassed Embarrassed Wow. I'm just speechless right now.. Thank youuuu everyone for your wishes.HugHug Will reply individually soon! Embarrassed

Love, Shelly ~

yayy...ur heree shellz!Hug im so glad u liked it!Embarrassed hope ur having an awesomeee birthdayy!Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top