Page   of 4

sweet_mittal

Goldie

sweet_mittal

Posted: 20 March 2008 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~Rinki~

Originally posted by sweet_mittal

hey dear its k don't worry about it

will love to read the next ff soon so u write about angad and kripa u know everybody loves their pair

so don't worry about the comments people will reply to ur ff as soon as u start writing about it

is this ff going to be about angad and kripa just asking

pleaseeeeeeeeeeee continue soon

love ya

mittal Tongue Tongue Tongue

awwww ur sooooo sweet Embarrassed ummm krips and angad will be in it but its mainly focused on zaib and mi own creation. i promise the next fic i do i'll do it only on krips and angad!!Big smile 

lol i cont asap promise!!!!

lub ya

rinki

first of all thank u and  don't worry about the ff if u don;t want to write about angad and kripa but love to read about them

i am one of the crazy fans of them LOL

love ya

mittal Tongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "undeserving discontinued :[ (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~Rinki~

IF-Rockerz

~Rinki~

Posted: 20 March 2008 at 11:11pm | IP Logged

will love to read the next ff soon so u write about angad and kripa u know everybody loves their pair

so don't worry about the comments people will reply to ur ff as soon as u start writing about it

love ya

awwww ur sooooo sweet Embarrassed ummm krips and angad will be in it but its mainly focused on zaib and mi own creation. i promise the next fic i do i'll do it only on krips and angad!!Big smile 

lub ya

rinki

first of all thank u and  don't worry about the ff if u don;t want to write about angad and kripa but love to read about them

love ya

mittal Tongue

haha thanks for what??? lol its not that its just that i never watched kaisa yeh pyar hai so i dont wanna do something stupid and mess something up thats y i'd rather write about zaib and mi creation because i can make them do wateva i want u kno?

even though i dont watch the show i still love this pairing cuz i read a lot of awesome fics abt them

lub ya

rinki

sweet_mittal

Goldie

sweet_mittal

Posted: 20 March 2008 at 11:23pm | IP Logged

love ya

lub ya

rinki

love ya

mittal Tongue

haha thanks for what??? lol its not that its just that i never watched kaisa yeh pyar hai so i dont wanna do something stupid and mess something up thats y i'd rather write about zaib and mi creation because i can make them do wateva i want u kno?

even though i dont watch the show i still love this pairing cuz i read a lot of awesome fics abt them

lub ya

rinki

thank u for the reply

~Rinki~

IF-Rockerz

~Rinki~

Posted: 20 March 2008 at 11:24pm | IP Logged

love ya

lub ya

rinki

love ya

mittal Tongue

lub ya

rinki

thank u for the reply

ooohhhhh i was like what did i do lol

ur welcome  

sidra01

IF-Dazzler

sidra01

Posted: 20 March 2008 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
its ok yaar just con whenever and whichever fic pleases u but do it soon tc love ur fics

~Rinki~

IF-Rockerz

~Rinki~

Posted: 21 March 2008 at 4:07pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by armaghan0

its ok yaar just con whenever and whichever fic pleases u but do it soon tc love ur fics

aaaaawwwwwwwwwwww thank you rlly sweet

dont worry i will continue asap now tat i have a break from school now i'll update more often promise LOL

thanks a lot 4 liking my fics appericiate it Big smile

tc

rinki

Post Reply New Post

Go to top