Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

~Rinki~

IF-Rockerz

~Rinki~

Posted: 16 March 2008 at 8:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by angullgrl91

gr8 job on the first part! i normally only read angad kripa fan fics...but after i read the intro..i thought i might as well check the first part out since it seemed really deep, meaningful, and interesting. nd i was rite! ur fan fic seems like it will be really gr8 and entertaining. cant wait 2 read more! Big smile

awww thanks a lot for readin and ur sweet commentEmbarrassed!!! i didn't kno tat it was deep lol i guess it is in a way huh? thank you al lot check the next part i hope u'll like Big smile

rinki

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "undeserving discontinued :[ (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~Rinki~

IF-Rockerz

~Rinki~

Posted: 17 March 2008 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
anyone wanna leave a comment to encourage me to post the next part soon?? please guys it suks wen u just read it and dont comment it hurts peoples feelings and some of you know what it feels like when you have lot of views but no comments

angullgrl91

IF-Rockerz

angullgrl91

Posted: 17 March 2008 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
awww. cute part.

BABY-GIRL7

Goldie

BABY-GIRL7

Posted: 17 March 2008 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
grt part...loved a-k and z's entry....cont. soon Tongue

sidra01

IF-Dazzler

sidra01

Posted: 17 March 2008 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
really exciting fascinating and unique fics u have a really unique writting style loved it mostly loved the characterization everythings wicked in a good way loved the story so far

~Rinki~

IF-Rockerz

~Rinki~

Posted: 20 March 2008 at 8:48pm | IP Logged

DISCONTINUED!!!!!!

THANKS FOR ALL THE LOVELY COMMENTS BUT GUYS IM REALLY SORRY TO SAY THAT I AM NOT CONTINUING THIS FIC ANYMORECry...IT DIDN'T GO THE WAY I WANTED IT TOCry AND WELL.............YEA ANYWAYZ IM RLLY SRRY BUT IM STARTING A NEW ONEBig smileEmbarrassed SO HOPE YOU WILL LIKE THAT ONE AS YOU HAVE APPRECIATED THIS ONE AND THE OTHER ONE. Embarrassed

THANKS A LOT TO THE PPL THAT TOOK TIME TO COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW UR OPINION I RELLY APPRECIATE THAT. Big smile

SORRY AGAIN Confused

!RINKI!

sweet_mittal

Goldie

sweet_mittal

Posted: 20 March 2008 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
hey dear its k don't worry about it

will love to read the next ff soon so u write about angad and kripa u know everybody loves their pair

so don't worry about the comments people will reply to ur ff as soon as u start writing about it

is this ff going to be about angad and kripa just asking

pleaseeeeeeeeeeee continue soon

love ya

mittal Tongue Tongue Tongue

~Rinki~

IF-Rockerz

~Rinki~

Posted: 20 March 2008 at 10:59pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sweet_mittal

hey dear its k don't worry about it

will love to read the next ff soon so u write about angad and kripa u know everybody loves their pair

so don't worry about the comments people will reply to ur ff as soon as u start writing about it

is this ff going to be about angad and kripa just asking

pleaseeeeeeeeeeee continue soon

love ya

mittal Tongue Tongue Tongue

awwww ur sooooo sweet Embarrassed ummm krips and angad will be in it but its mainly focused on zaib and mi own creation. i promise the next fic i do i'll do it only on krips and angad!!Big smile 

lol i cont asap promise!!!!

lub ya

rinki

Post Reply New Post

Go to top