Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

BABY-GIRL7

Goldie

BABY-GIRL7

Posted: 16 March 2008 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
grt start....loved the appearance of tania......cont. soon

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "undeserving discontinued :[ (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Umam_Paracha_13

Umam_Paracha_13

Posted: 16 March 2008 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
wonderful update!plz continue soon!!!!

~Rinki~

IF-Rockerz

~Rinki~

Posted: 16 March 2008 at 2:22pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sujalangad_rock

just read the 1st part
i sounds different but good.
which characters have uchose 4 ur fick????
continue soon

thank you 4 readin ummmm the characters will be shown in the next part theres zaib, angad, kripa, adi, prem, metz, mukti in it but the story focuses mainly on zaib and tiana!! i will continue asap promise

Edited by ~Rinki~ - 16 March 2008 at 5:47pm

~Rinki~

IF-Rockerz

~Rinki~

Posted: 16 March 2008 at 2:23pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by madu1006

gr8 job wit the forst part
cont soon Big smile

thank you soo much!

i will cont asap

~Rinki~

IF-Rockerz

~Rinki~

Posted: 16 March 2008 at 2:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by BABY-GIRL7

grt start....loved the appearance of tania......cont. soon

thank you so much i will cont soon

~Rinki~

IF-Rockerz

~Rinki~

Posted: 16 March 2008 at 2:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Umam_Paracha_13

wonderful update!plz continue soon!!!!

thank you i will cont asap promise

angullgrl91

IF-Rockerz

angullgrl91

Posted: 16 March 2008 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
gr8 job on the first part! i normally only read angad kripa fan fics...but after i read the intro..i thought i might as well check the first part out since it seemed really deep, meaningful, and interesting. nd i was rite! ur fan fic seems like it will be really gr8 and entertaining. cant wait 2 read more! Big smile

~Rinki~

IF-Rockerz

~Rinki~

Posted: 16 March 2008 at 8:33pm | IP Logged

Part 2

The morning light comes and hits the girl in the bed straight on her face. She groans and turns to the other side and falls asleep. A guy's feet are shown walking up the stairs…he's wearing faded blue jeans…a non-sleeve white shirt showing his muscles off. His black hair is shown falling on his creamy forehead…his eyes are shown dark-brown…he's talking on the phone to someone…his voice deep and husky. "Relax man, im going to her room now so chill and wait for like 20 minutes. His whole face is shown…it's Prem [manoj]. He enters a room…its painted blue like the ocean with some paintings and pictures on the walls. The pictures are of a girl and three boys messing around. The paintings are of everything from nature to people. One of the painting was of the three guys…Prem was leaning against a tree and looking in the distance…Adi was sitting on a swing facing the sky with his eyes closed…and Josh was sitting on the sand looking at his friends. But the guy's expressions were of calm, peace that was felt every time someone looked closely at the painting. This painting was placed on the wall behind the bed. He looked at the bump hidden by the covers of the bed. Shaking his head he sat on the bed and shook the bump. A feminine hand came and smacked his arm. A voice is heard, laced with sleep. "Go away…let me sleep" "Get up Tiana, it's already 7:17". "No let me sleep prem im sooooo tired". "Of course you would be after last night's party". "Shut up and leave". "No!! Now get up or else the Hitler is going to give us detention again". "Oh s***". The girl sits up in the bed, her sleep gone. She jumps out of the bed…wearing some short shorts and a small tank top showing her toned body. She runs to the bathroom…brushing her teeth, showering, and getting dressed in just 15 minutes. She comes out wearing green camouflage cargo pants and a black tank top that showed her stomach. She went to her dressing table and put mascara on. She put her small hoops on her 6 earrings and her nose ring. She pulled on her black sneakers and ran downstairs to meet Prem. "Wow, took you only 17 minutes to get ready, good job". "Shut up and let's go already". They go outside and get in Prem's black Ferrari and race down the street. They arrive at a college filled with people. The other students turn and watch as two of the college's most popular group enter. They get out of the car and walk into the cafeteria and join two other guys. Both guys had black spiky hair and dark brown eyes. They were Josh and Adi. The group of four sits and talks till the bell rings. When its time for class, they go to their homeroom and sit in the back. Five minutes the whole class is full and the teacher enters with two guys and a girl. The guys were twins. They both had messy brown hair and one had brown eyes while the other had gold-brown eyes. They were really muscular and hot. The girl had shoulder length brown hair and brown eyes. She had her arm hooked with the brown eyed guy and a look telling the other girls to back off. The teacher introduced them, "guys this is Kripa Sharma", motioning to the girl. "Angad Khanna," pointing to the brown-eyed guy and "Zaib Khanna," pointing to the gold-brown eyed guy.  Tiana and the guys were still talking and not caring about the new people. The teacher noticed this and called on them. The four looked up with an eyebrow raised. "Since you four seem to enjoy talking in my class, you can spend your day talking to these new students and show them around," the teacher glared at the four and smirked. Tiana rolled her eyes and said, "Whatever teach". The teacher went and sat on her desk doing something that teachers did. Zaib looked at Tiana and smirked at her attitude. Tiana looked up and saw him watching her and glared at him, making Zaib even more amused. It was time for 1st period and Tiana and the guys were leaving when someone called them. They turned and saw the newcomers catching up to them. "Hey aren't you guys supposed to show us around," Angad asked.  "Oh yea come on," Prem replies. They introduce themselves to each other, except for Tiana, she just continues walking ahead texting someone on her phone. "What's her problem," Kripa asks annoyed. Adi, Prem, and Josh smirk and say nothing. They arrive in first period which was English with Ms. Pelen. She lets them sit wherever they want and starts her class. The class goes by fast and easily as the teacher is talking about her class expectations and other stuff. As this was going on, Kripa, Angad, and Zaib were making a bet that had to do with a certain girl. The day went by until it was lunch time. The gang of now 7 get their lunch and go outside to eat. Tiana wasn't eating anything; she just took some from her friend's lunches like always. They only had one class left, physical education aka torture class for some and fun class for others. Fun for josh and tiana and torture for adi and prem. They go to their class and meet with the teacher, Coach Glass, the toughest P.E. teacher. "Ok people today we are going to run the mile to see who's fit and who's not," Glass says making some people groan tiredly. They get changed, the guys wearing blue basketball shorts and a sleeveless white shirt, the girls wearing small shorts and a white sports bra. The two opposite genders were checking each other out. They stretched and started running. The first person to finish like always was Tiana but this time she was tied with someone else, with Zaib. They made it in 5 minutes. Tiana went to get a drink from the fountain, when she turned around, she was cornered by Zaib. She looked at him with her brow raised. "What do you want?" she asked him in annoyance. "Not you for sure". "WHAT!!" "Relax im here for the water so if you would please move your cute little butt over". "Whatever". She walks off angry. As she was walking, what he had registered in her mind. She stopped and turned to give him a piece of her mind but he was nowhere to be seen. A confused expression falls on her face as she wonders where he went. "Looking for me sweetheart," a voice is heard. She turns around and sees him leaning against the wall with his arms crossed over his buff chest. He was looking at her with a grin and his eyes looked her up and down…making her feel conscious and wanting to cover her naked skin from his straying eyes. For some reason, she feels shy about his smoldering gaze staring at her with lust. She was so busy thinking about what was happening to her that she did not notice Adi waving his hand in front of her face. "Tiana!!!" the yell made her look up and she saw her gang and the three newbies staring at her confused. Zaib's eyes were laughing at her silently making her mad. Some time passes and now Tiana and her three friends are at her house when a knock disturbs their relaxing session. Tiana groans and gets up to answer the door. She sees Zaib, Angad, Kripa, and an elderly couple. "Umm…can I help you?" she asks confused. "We're your new neighbors and wanted to meet you and I thought we should get to know each other," the sweet elderly lady says smiling. She was wearing a green sari. "Umm of course please come in," she tells them smiling lightly. The five people come in and the three lazy boys get up and greet them. The guys do the guy hand thing and slap each others back. "Im Naina and this is my husband Dilip and I see you know each other," the sweet lady says as she sits on the sofa. "Yea mom, we just met them today at school," replies Angad. "Would you guys like something to drink," Tiana asks the guests. "Some tea would be nice dear," Dilip says. "Kaka please come here," Tiana asks loudly. A guy in his late 30's comes out of the kitchen. "Kaka kya aap humare guests ke liye tea or coke le kar aa sakte ho?" she asks him with a kind smile. "abhi lekar aata hoon beta," kaka replies and goes to get the drinks. She turns around to see Naina and Dilip shocked. "What's wrong?" she asks worried. "Tum Indian ho?" "Ji haan main Indian hoon". Some time goes by as the new neighbors get to know each other. It was now 5 in the afternoon and Naina asks Tiana a question that got her friends quiet. "Where are your parents beta?" Josh, Adi, and Prem suddenly stopped laughing and looked at Tiana seriously. She had her eyes closed and a painful feeling on her face. Everyone else looked confused and Naina asked if she said something wrong. "No aunty you didn't say anything wrong, it just that my parents are not in this world anymore", Tiana says without any emotion in her voice, surprising the guests. "I think its getting late…so you should go home for now," Josh tells the guests trying not to sound rude. The guests leave with Naina feeling guilty. As they were leaving, Zaib turned around and puts his hand on Tiana's shoulder and squeezes it. She looks at him to see a kind look on his usually arrogant face and eyes. He leaves and the three guys console the usually cold girl. Tears and pain were in her usually calm eyes.

Hope you all enjoyed!!!

Please comment and tell me if you liked it!

Rinki

Post Reply New Post

Go to top