restaurant?? : GEETANJALI / KKAVYANJALI

ddddd thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago
lolz! well i saw a restaurant yday in UK !! called Geetanjali!! and i thot ........

this restaurant shud be named kkavyanjali!! and then i had a vision:

inside!! there was a statue of KA on thrones!! and all of us KA membas were inside eatin!! and gess hu the waiters / waitresses were????.................they were PAMMI , NITYA, YUG, VANSH, MONA DARLIN, VANCHITA, JAI! basically all the bad ppl in KAvyanjali! 😆 and they were all servin us dina and food !! 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krupa thumbnail
lolz 😆 yeah all da ppl u mentioned dserve 2 b on dat post 😆, i hate all of dem 😡
Groovychick thumbnail
lolz dddd 😆 😆 😆
i wish 😆
ddddd thumbnail
lolz !! me too!! i wish! 😆 😆
heart*beat thumbnail
omg ddddd thats soo funny!!
i wish it was true!
if pammi was serving me food then i would spill the chili chicken on her face and pour the dal down her top..and squash a kulfi on her head!
ddddd thumbnail
lolz!!!!!! SG!!!!!!! haha!!! nyc 1 !! then i wud place a cherry on the top of the kulfi......... correction SQUASHE D kulfi!!   ðŸ˜†

for nitya!! i wud pull her wig off and stuff it down her mouth!! then! i wud get loads of ice and pour it down her saree! 😆
-Zeustina- thumbnail
lolz ddd 😆 😆 very funny
omg SG..thats so mean 😆 😆 😆 so funny lolz
lolz.... thats funny 😆 😆 😆 . Pammi nitya and vansh- waiters and waitresses. Sooo cool 😆
.iqbal thumbnail
lolz d.
its really funny.
wheres k and a?
what r they doing
zara29 thumbnail
HAHHA SO FUNNY dddd!
😆 😆 😆
yeah where r K& A ,only statues!...
lol sg & dddd! gud going! 😆 😆
if nitya is serving! i wud order milk shake..& when she brings i wud say there is a fly in it & wud order another glass ..again i wud say the same ..again order...& it goes on.....untill kavya cums N /requests tells me to 4give that old lady! 😆 hehehe 😉 😆