Wonderful World of Kinshuk Mahajan- MOTW! - Page 5

Posted: 16 years ago
aww hun urwelcome!
glad ya liked it!! 😳 πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by lil-lhasa.x

waadss up guyss?see wenever i m online u guys(sheena..zara..etc)r alwyz ofline! 😭

aww ...u can always pm me if u need anything or have any questions...i'll be there to answer it asap

Happy Holii *SPLASSHHH*

from the Junaid Shaikh Fanclubbb

Hey guys! hows it going?????? sorry i was out of town for a while so couldn't check up on this place! looks like everyones having fun...and no chatting's going on as i can see. good job! proud of yall !!πŸ˜ƒ its so cool that now we have a third fc and we have new members and everythings all different from when kinny used to be in kaajjal. We fought with those Apu-sur fans sooo much. Yall remember zareen(gambi)....hahaπŸ˜† that was hillarious. we spend pages fighting with her and telling her how kinny does justice to dev...lol...finally she left us alone . lol. no im being mean. lol. jk zareen! (if ur listening) lolπŸ˜† ok so something serious now. all the new members who dont have their names in the first page under the members list, please do pm me so we can tell how the fan following has grown. and i know yall are thinking about those contests. i have given the request for the siggys and as soon as those come in i will declare the MOTW. Till then yall are free to make up some contests (about kinny) and have fun in here like start a DOTW or something. Keep urself occupied. and i will get back to u all  with the MOTW's and please do remember no chatting alright. πŸ˜† i had to eventually give up last fc...lol. remember how i used to say Randomness alert!  whenever someone was talkin about how they took a shower and what they're having for breakfast. lmao!🀣lol thats hillarious but then we would lose our club...lol so yea im coming back with my randomness alert thing. 3 strikes equals one warning... and 3 warnings equal something bad...i haven't decided that yet! 🀣 lol ok i suck at making rules! lol....watch me be the first one to break them. πŸ˜† lol...ok enough laughing sheena....lol. bye!
aww happy holi too ya too sheena! πŸ€—

P.S love ur aaviz of armaan!
Originally posted by champ_junaid

yup i loved it πŸ˜›

thx yaar!😳
if u want more sigs juz pm me wid pics ..i m alwyz open for a request!xD😳
2 vid aviz of kishnu!
feel free to use

Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by sheenakohli91

Hey guys! hows it going?????? sorry i was out of town for a while so couldn't check up on this place! looks like everyones having fun...and no chatting's going on as i can see. good job! proud of yall !!πŸ˜ƒ its so cool that now we have a third fc and we have new members and everythings all different from when kinny used to be in kaajjal. We fought with those Apu-sur fans sooo much. Yall remember zareen(gambi)....hahaπŸ˜† that was hillarious. we spend pages fighting with her and telling her how kinny does justice to dev...lol...finally she left us alone . lol. no im being mean. lol. jk zareen! (if ur listening) lolπŸ˜† ok so something serious now. all the new members who dont have their names in the first page under the members list, please do pm me so we can tell how the fan following has grown. and i know yall are thinking about those contests. i have given the request for the siggys and as soon as those come in i will declare the MOTW. Till then yall are free to make up some contests (about kinny) and have fun in here like start a DOTW or something. Keep urself occupied. and i will get back to u all  with the MOTW's and please do remember no chatting alright. πŸ˜† i had to eventually give up last fc...lol. remember how i used to say Randomness alert!  whenever someone was talkin about how they took a shower and what they're having for breakfast. lmao!🀣lol thats hillarious but then we would lose our club...lol so yea im coming back with my randomness alert thing. 3 strikes equals one warning... and 3 warnings equal something bad...i haven't decided that yet! 🀣 lol ok i suck at making rules! lol....watch me be the first one to break them. πŸ˜† lol...ok enough laughing sheena....lol. bye!

hey sheena! ur bck!πŸ˜ƒ

oh i was ament to tell u somethng the other day but i 4got!, damit! - i cnt even rmr now! πŸ˜• - it was somethng to do with a link in the prev fc,,,, - let me check the pm...and then a'l pm u!😳

yip no chatting!πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†i dnt knw this zareen person!, but if she ever reads ur post! Shes gonna KILL YOU!!!

πŸ˜†hahahah u admitted the randomness was fun n funny!πŸ˜†(🀣brought bck memoriesπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†) - BUT yeh none of it here! - I rmr!😳

OK BOSSS!!!!! got it!!!πŸ˜‰ (u knw wat, i think im gonna start reading the rules everyday before i post!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†)

OMG hahahhaahaha "somethng bad" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† - awwwww sheena ur too sweet to act mean!πŸ˜³πŸ˜† - ok better let u get bck to thinking!😳, but hopefully the "somethng bad" never has to come!😳

Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by lil-lhasa.x

2 vid aviz of kishnu!
feel free to use

AWSOME! avis tessa! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

defo gonna use them!😳