Wonderful World of Kinshuk Mahajan- MOTW! - Page 114

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by miss5stars

πŸ˜† get out of ur dream world..! kinny is mine! πŸ˜† oo yaah.. && thnx..! 😳 i lyked the phrase tooo!!

OOOOO..! i jus saw the vid of angads bday bash..! it looks fun πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ i wish i was their dancing wit kinny πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

😲i luv my dream! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜† --- you stop dreaming about kinny!...its interupting my sweet dreams!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

ya ano....wen i was watching it yesterday mde me feel in the party mood!  --- oh am soooo joining use!😳...then you can leave so me and kinny are together!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Edited by x-zarqa-x - 15 years ago
Originally posted by Himanivineet

Kinnuuuuuuuu Love Sania aka sanu Love forever

hey hey hey! guys CHILLL!!!! 😳

lets mke life ALOT more easier for you both!

kinny doesnt luv shazeen or sania.....

Kinny luvs zarqa! πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by x-zarqa-x

😲i luv my dream! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜† --- you stop dreaming about kinny!...its interupting my sweet dreams!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

nahh.. ur jus dreamin...! but im living ur dream 🀣

ya ano....wen i was watching it yesterday mde me feel in the party mood!  --- oh am soooo joining use!😳...then you can leave so me and kinny are together!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

more lyk u kan leave me n kinny alone πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by x-zarqa-x

ermm kindaπŸ˜•πŸ˜³ - but still in the process of learning!😳 - wat about you...do u mke siggys?😳

yah i watched it the nxt day it was out! - how could i not watch harman!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ - yeh totaly agree with you!..... btw hve you noticed in every scene he either looks extra HOT or such a cuteeee😳

oh okies πŸ˜† ii tried making siggies πŸ˜ƒ but they turned out....not very good πŸ˜• πŸ˜† siggy making isn't for me lol πŸ˜³ 

awh ur lucky! πŸ˜› ii wanted to watch it in the cinemas...but mii dad bought the dvd n ii couldn't wait to watch it πŸ˜† oh n ii finished watching it yest! 😳 it was a gr8 movie!! πŸ˜› ii loved it...but priyankas hair was annoying me πŸ˜† 

yh he does look amazing hot or cute in every scene 😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ i can't wait for more of his movies to come out! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

wooooot wooooot congratz on 150 pages guys!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜› whos opening the new fc? πŸ˜ƒ
i am! what should b the name though?
ok guys ur new home is ready 4 u guys...so go ahead and make urself comfortable

Here is ur new home:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=993480&TPN=1 &#17374571